FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Predictions for Sunday

Guest Aboynamedsue

Guest Aboynamedsue

ICT 2  (Black 44, Niculae 91 )  Celtic 1  ( Macdonald 60 )

:021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021:

My prediction is i will be sat in front the box with a few beers cheering the lads on here in Bonny Bristol, cant see them slipping up twice in a week but were on a roll so who knows.

Game will be won by the odd goal.

Realistically can't see the Tics not scoring, but I reckon 2-1 to ICT...... :024:

ICT are on a roll right now, no reason why it can't continue...... :023:

Btw......Brew needs to borrow some defenders in Jan.....got a couple at City who would do a great job till the summer. Shall I call in a favour and get the subject broached at City?Failing that anyone got Brew's email addy?  :001:

ICT        4-3      CELTIC

Niculae 20        Riordan 80

Rankin 44          Vennegoor 85

Cowie 45          McGeady 92

McAllister 93

Rory Mac off the bench to win over doubters!

yeh thats gonna happen...

I say 2-1 Celtic, They'll score first, Niculae equalise then they'll score a sickening injury time winner

3-1 to ICT, you read it here first

Why should we fear them, they are only another team, it's when tooooo much respect gets handed around and we sit in looking for a draw against the so called superstars.  I say lets take the game to Celtic and give everyone of the players a couple of glasses of this wine :003:

enlighten me here...as I'm only recently returned to the country of my birth...games against the old firm....?

Do other SPL teams treat them as a cup final and have a go, or accept the least battering they can get away with?

I've been to a few old firm derbies, but not games involving one of them and another non-old firm team. Down south bigger teams tend to inspire smaller clubs to take them on. City when they were in Div 3 had 46 cup finals as other teams tried to take their scalp. I got that impression when ICT did that number on Celtic (Caley Thistle go ballistic....). but is that normal (the having a go. not necessarily beating them!)?

I can't make my mind up at all. One minute I'm thinking 3-1 to us, the next I'm thinking we're going to get a hiding. Let's hope we play like we did against Falkirk and Hibs, and not like we did against Dundee Utd and Motherwell.

I'll stick with:              ICT        2-1        CELTIC

Niculae(35, 80)                      Riordan(66)

drochit, everyone hates the old firm, and everything they stand for.  They have all the money, they buy off other teams then discard the players to Championship sides, their fans are made up of the occasional decent sort and thousands of glory hunting pea brains.  Anything you can scrape from the old firm is a bonus and well worth the wait.  Nothing gives me greater pleasure than taking points from the big boys, underdogs are my speciality.  The arrogance of their fans is only bettered by their sheer ignorance and contempt for the rest of the teams in the SPL.  When you see hordes of buses leaving the North every weekend to go to their games you wonder why, why support them..........I can see no other reason than glory hunting.  Last season was a good one for the wee boys, we took seven points from Rangers, they took one.............one point against a team of battlers and workmanlike plodders.  Trust me, taking points from them is gold dust, therefore my prediction is points for us today, something to ram up their local fans and listen to wee Gordon greeting. Collins tried it last week, never heard him apologise for his outburst accusing the refs of robbing them of victory.  Get over it, we have as much right to win games as you.

Coming up for a year ago now (Dec 27,06) when we sent Rangers home to think again - thanks to a stunning injury time goal from John Rankin... There have been several signs in recent games, that he has re-captured the form he showed last season.

Time to show the world once again just what you are capable of on the big stage, JR..... :022:

SUNDAY

Doddsy's predictions

Inverness v Celtic 

Celtic will have to be wary when they travel north as Craig Brewster really has Caley Thistle playing well and their last two results have been excellent.

They always have a go, particularly at home, and it will prove to be a tricky afternoon for the champions.

Celtic will have been happy to have had Tuesday's Falkirk game to get back to winning after last week's disappointment at home to St Mirren.

That was a game that proved they have to be up for the less glamorous games as well as the showpiece events. In saying that, I think they will have too much for the Highlanders.

Prediction: 1-2