Hibernian -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats really interesting about today and listening to "open mic" is that you can hear how much better some of the other commentators are compared to the usual dross we are subjected to !!!

Are you including yourself in that we because I was under the impression that you did not get to hear our usual commentators, or at least you keep telling us that. Not having listened to the "open mic" I would not really know much about the other commentators. **** 3-0. :029:

The most painful thing listening to this match is that it doesn't sound like we even turned up for much of it.

Well rankin never showed up, thats for sure.

Shocking!!! how can we go from these great home performances to this???

A few changes in the side and we are all to pot!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

:008: :008: :008: :008:

Mcguire :33:

Whats really interesting about today and listening to "open mic" is that you can hear how much better some of the other commentators are compared to the usual dross we are subjected to !!!

True. According to the build-up, we have a player called Maclean and we lost to Gretna last week.

Ah well, Brew, off to polish that Manager of the Month trophy, eh  :029:

Bit harsh there dog, we are now having a decent season, took one on the chin from a rampant Hibees, but we are better placed than more teams than Gretna, in fact are we not just a point behind the aforementioned Hibs, albeit a game more played.

Their euphoria will be short lived, this is a team that have yet to score at TCS.

Are you including yourself in that we because I was under the impression that you did not get to hear our usual commentators, or at least you keep telling us that. Not having listened to the "open mic" I would not really know much about the other commentators. **** 3-0. :029:

we can hear SPL games against Gretna, Hibs & Motherwell - the rest are blocked.

I can't help thinking that maybe all concerned went into the game a bit complacently. I'll be the first to admit I was all ready to take a win for granted. On the plus side, Gretna couldn't hold a 2 goal lead over Morton. Off topic, but laughing at Gretna takes the edge off any nasy situation. Radio off...

Och it's come to this - we canny beat the hibees when they've been on a loosin streak for 10 games  (or something like that). I was among those who thought we'd just go down there and beat the green-for-boagies today so this result's a bit of a blow.  Tcch. :009:

I mentioned in the front page article before the game that the last 4 games between the sides had been won by the home side .... shame that now stands at 5 games ... especially with the prospect of a home 5th round tie against Rangers which would likely be a TV game so worth a fair load of cash in terms of attendance and TV payments.

And for the money their spending it better be an unbelievable Firework display :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Drove back over the bridge this afternoon - looks like a munitions dump. You sure this is a fireworks display, Don, and not County's revenge? I'm half expecting a declaration of independence from Maggie Paterson tonight  :024: