FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Manger

thats all very well and good....but, in keeping with the original thread subject, ad like to know what was wrong with the old Manger? Was baby Jesus not happy in it? Probaly wanted some new fangled cot instead! :crazy07:

thats all very well and good....but, in keeping with the original thread subject, ad like to know what was wrong with the old Manger? Was baby Jesus not happy in it? Probaly wanted some new fangled cot instead! :crazy07:

:rotflmao:

Maybe he meant minger?  :010:

Remember that I told you about Craig Brewster.  :023:

Well the next manager of ICT was decided TWO weeks ago - the return of John Robertson.

How do you know this??

could live with Robbo or Barry boy!!

as long as It's no charlie!!

Oh right, NOW I get what's happening. Robbo back next year to take us down to Div 1. Then Pele should come in again around Xmas 2009. By the time we've been back in the third for a couple of seasons, say around 2017, Baltacha will be reappointed. De-merger by 2018 as Caledonian and Inverness Thistle are restored to mid-Highland League obscuirity at the rebuilt Telford St and Kingsmills. Very neat. Very organised. "ICT have gone out of business in the right way, without over-reaching themselves or their potential", people will say. "Not like that Gretna lot". It's like the little poem by William Soutar:

Autobiography

Out of the darkness of the womb

Into a bed, into a room:

Out of a garden into a town,

And to a country, and up and down

The earth; the touch of women and men

And back into a garden again:

Into a garden; into a room;

Into a bed and into a tomb;

And the darkness of the world's womb.

Whoever he is, he will have to be prepared to become a regular in the Heathmount and be a yes man to  Grassa, Savage and Sutherland.

Sorry, negative maybe, but the sooner this club breaks the old pals act the better.

Our next Manager if and when that will be will need to be an experienced manager with a proven record nothing less will do. 

And if we can pay a player 200K PA there should be no problems finding one in our price range.

Provided we have a good fitness coach I'll be happy just to be shot of brew

I would be quite happy to see him remain as a fitness coach... That is one thing he is good at...

Doubt very much if he'd go along with that idea....  :024:

I am very happy in the knowledge, and have every confidence that the board will choose exactly the right moment to terminate Mr Brewster's employment..

I am also quite sure they will be more than pleased to discuss the matter with the support (Supporters Trust) regarding a possible successor to Mr Brewster.

The democratic manner in which the board went about the business of re-appointing Mr Brewster was most impressive.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: