FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

From todays P&J

Alex MacLeod

English forward Dean McDonald, meanwhile, is back at Inverness after failing to win a deal at MLS side Toronto FC but will not be included in the squad which travels to Fir Park tomorrow.

As I understand it, Deano went to the training camps in Florida and maybe Carolina (not sure if he lasted till then or not) but from reading the reports of the friendlies that took place it seems he didnt feature in the squad for any of them .... may not have impressed new headcoach John Carver and Director of Football Mo Johnston ! .... on the plus side, Toronto FC have just signed Lauren Robert from Derby  :003:

I'm not really sure that it'a a minus right now  :017:

Especially after Colin Samuel missed a sitter PK last weekend.  In one year we already hold 2 goal drought records (from start of season and longest goalless stretch) and they're two separate occasions.

I'm not really sure that it'a a minus right now  :017:

Especially after Colin Samuel missed a sitter PK last weekend.  In one year we already hold 2 goal drought records (from start of season and longest goalless stretch) and they're two separate occasions.

i just said that as my boss is a derby fan and he said robert is mince

Guest birdog

Part of me thinks that having Jaunjo back might be another of Brewster's ill thought out schemes but the way the results of late have been extremely depressing and Jaunjo is a player who has some nice touches and he certainly knows where the goal is so what is the harm in taking a look at him? He has every chance of taking something into the team.

Besides when I read the thread on here saying Jaunjo was on his way back I got a wee gut feeling it was the same wee gut feeling I got when I heard that Barry Wilson came back to us. Part of me thinks that this could be our best move since Dargo signed, I really hope my gut is right but the realistic part of me keeps pulling my dreams back down to earth. Good luck with the trial Jaunjo, we really do need something to freshen the team up.

Having seen him in action County want Juanjo on board for next season.

That's great news for him let's hope he signs for County. What ICT needs is a centre back that's good in the air.

In the P&J article why does Brewster say 'we are losing' Richie Hart? Surely he is being shown the door when he would happily stay!