FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

For Hielandee

Alex MacLeod

"CAN IT STILL BE DONE"?  You better believe it Alex! Was kinda hopeful yer home town lot could have done us a turn today but didn't really expect them to be up to it at NDP where Accies have only let in 2 goals all season.Tuesday night was a missed opperchancity for us and I was gutted by the late goal from Partick. That said, next week Livvy will now be scrapping at home against Accies after getting dragged back into relegation playoff contention by Clyde. Stirling at home for us next week,if we dont win, then we certainly don't deserve anything.Our hard one will be QOS at Palmerston,if we can get 3 points there,the last day game at home will be mouthwatering.7 wins out of our last 9 is good stuff,especially considering where we were 2 seasons ago,Heres hoping Accies drop a couple of points somewhere in the next 2 games then .......Bring on the last day V Accies .One game winner takes all!!!  :crazy07:

Bring on the last day V Accies .One game winner takes all!!!  :crazy07:

That could be match of the season right enough.... It'll certainly have a lot more meaning than our match with who-ever-it-happens-to-be....

Personally, I thought that St Johnstone would beat Hamilton. Having taken full points from that fixture I suspect that Hamilto are still likely to be four points ahead come the final match at Dens.

That said, from the neutral point of view, it would be great if that match did turn out to be the title decider.

I fear that the Dundee bandwagon will lose its wheels in Dumfries. Palmerston is one **** of a tough place to go when you need the points !