FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who killed Diana, Princess of Wales...

Johnboy

Not for the first time in the last 10 years this feckin story has completely swamped all of the day's news reports...

That jumped up little arab from up around the Falls of Shin still insists his son and Diana Shagbag were murdered..

How many more millions are going to be squandered on inquests into this feckin garbage...?

It could hardly be more straightforward.... The driver of the car had had a few drinks.... he was trying to shake off the papparazzi, and lost control of the car by driving excessively fast...

Diana and Doddi died from their injuries, mainly because they weren't wearing seatbelts... How the **** did the murderer (doddery old Prince Philip) manage to arrange that...?

I swear if I hear anymore about this sad and somewhat pathetic incident I will completely lose control.

Guest birdog

Rumour has it that Brewster is the man responsible  :tic01:

Nah mate you are getting mixed up, he is responsible for the death of all hope at TCS.

Charles I totally agree. Although most tabloid readers love a conspiracy, that fact that death would have been avoided by wearing seat-belts is pretty conclusive proof that it was a simply combination of random mishaps - unless of course, the seat belts had already been removed from the vehicle................?              :crazy07:

Strange that not one person has mentioned the nudge that a car travelling at high speed ,which was strongly-commented-upon in a recent doumentary, gave to the limousine making it veer into the concrete .

That would do it, unbelted  or not. That car apparently was really belting along.

I vote for the murder scenario--we shall all see in due course. Remember you heard it on here. As Charles said --prats one and all. History is littered with the dead of devious Royal acts, instructions and plots.

The more things change  the more they stay the same.    :cry08:The aye's have it

That would do it, unbelted  or not.

The only person wearing a seat belt survived. Some years ago, before the introduction of rear belts, I was in a crash on an A road involving another four cars. I was in the back, the only person without a seat belt, and the only one injured. I did see a flash of Prince Phillip's face lurking at the side of the road though.