FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT to bolster rangers coffers ?

They are not lining Rangers pockets....either directly or indirectly.

JJB Sports have paid Rangers up front for the rights to produce and sell their kit/merchandise.  They then pay an additional sum each year based on how much Rangers gear they shift.  What "other" merchandises people buy or services they use will not profit Rangers in any way.

ICT have been using the JJB Gym for absolutly ages O_o.

As an ex-JJB employee, I was always using the gym to my advantage.. and always saw the lads in there, mostly in the evening but aye, the photo shoots of Niculae were done a months or so ago at least.

thats cause there,.. sh*te?

Nah JJB barely sell anything other than big clubs, unless your in England, then you'll find some Championship clubs.. but nothing much else, Chris Ronnie doesn't see any point.

:rotflmao:

i will remember not to drink carling, use jjb, tomas cook, t-mobile, bt etc list could go on...incase im boosting celtic or rangers coffers

what about if you go to an away game, your giving money to that club, programs, food, tickets etc

:rotflmao:

i will remember not to drink carling, use jjb, tomas cook, t-mobile, bt etc list could go on...incase im boosting celtic or rangers coffers

what about if you go to an away game, your giving money to that club, programs, food, tickets etc

Quite right Michael, in facy nobody should ever spend any money ever again just in case it eventually makes it way to another team in some bizarre way. ???

Ffs RBC, how parochial can you get? Happen the lads should train running up and down Nairn beach a la Chariots of Fire? I've said before, if I were a prospective signing reading this board I'd go and play for Wrexham instead...