FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup Final - Saturday, 24 May 2008

Glen Mhor

One thing I noticed during our early years when we were the ones causing upsets in the cup competitions was that we rarely crumbled when the "big" teams started getting physical.  The lower leagues in Scotland are a lot more brutal than the SPL and these "smaller" teams can stand up to a fair pounding.

So that's the tactics I'd like to see QotS deploy.....mark Rangers tight, hassle them on everything and tackle hard and often.

If they can manage that and avoid conceding a goal in the first half then Rangers will crumble and discipline will go out the window.....when that happens it's game on.

cracking game

I'd have Dobbie & O'Connor btw... if Brew got Dobbie into the gym he'd be a belter of a player

Think the BBC have to be given credit today, the coverage has been excellent.  Even in the studio there is meaningful discussion and Nevin, Levein & even McCall are showing good knowledge and appreciation for the game

Think the BBC have to be given credit today, the coverage has been excellent. 

for those of you in the UK at least ... for the rest of us its a dodgy P2P feed  :004:

I still can't understand why Boyd doesn't play more.  Robbie Fowler and Ian Rush weren't exactly team players when they were younger.  They were simple goalscorers.  Give him a few games Walter, to develop him or move him on for Scotland's sake.

Anyone seen much of Neil MacFarlane recently?  Thought he would do very well when he was younger and didn't realise he's slipped down to QoS level.  I wonder if he's doing well enough to consider a transfer to ICT?

And the lunch was no more sandwiches

no more sandwiches or fries

with bap in hand

and mayo and cheese

we'll feed on Heinz meatballs!

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

...I thank you...

:020:

I still can't understand why Boyd doesn't play more.  Robbie Fowler and Ian Rush weren't exactly team players when they were younger.  They were simple goalscorers.  Give him a few games Walter, to develop him or move him on for Scotland's sake.

Is that why Boyd has a moustache? To try and look like Ian Rush :D

4 - 5 - 1 with a lone striker doesn't suit Boyd. Play him as part of a front two however........