FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cowie staying?

Joonya

Good to read in the Inverness Courier today that the club will be talking to Fraser, Cowie & Munro over the summer about there future plans and possible contract extensions  :022:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most teachers at the school are no that good at football!!

I think you will find they are having played against in a S6 v teachers match a few weeks ago where they dominated against us and only Ikey Fraser II in goals kept the score down to 3-1   :015:

Anyway back on topic if it is true that Brew is planning to sit down and have contract discussions with Grant, Ike and Chipper that can only be good news for us and I don't think Cowie will be moving to the scum along the road.

I head that Brewster's speaking to Rosco, Munro and cowie and hoping that they will renew!!

I don't think Brewster will have any problems with trying to get them to stay!!

Chippers brother is meant to be better than him (Don) at football  :010:

He had a trial with someone (Dundee United) but I don't think it worked out for some reason which I can't mind.

Chippers brother is meant to be better than him (Don) at football  :010:

He had a trial with someone (Dundee United) but I don't think it worked out for some reason which I can't mind.

I'm pretty sure he's playing for the mighty Dingwall Thistle now.  He scored from the halfway line against Cromarty FC  :007:

• 2 months later...

Yes, he is also talented at playing football but does not play professionally.

Don has three brothers all three were at Ross County. All of them have Highland Amateur Cup medals, and the second oldest has starred in several giant killing Scottish Cup wins for Spartans and Preston. The three brothers all gave up football to continue in other careers and all three could have made it as footballers.

My wee brother goes to Culloden and his PE teacher is indeed Chipper's younger brother.

Chipper doesn't have a younger brother nor does he have a brother that is a PE teacher.

I'm pretty sure he's playing for the mighty Dingwall Thistle now. He scored from the halfway line against Cromarty FC :rotflmao:

Ryan occasionally plays for Dingwall Thistle, which is a shame as he is a better player than the level they are at currently.

Who would he support? Ict or county?

The whole family are Ross County fans. However all of them are supportive of Don and all support Caley as well while Don is at the club.

Don has three brothers all three were at Ross County. All of them have Highland Amateur Cup medals, and the second oldest has starred in several giant killing Scottish Cup wins for Spartans and Preston. The three brothers all gave up football to continue in other careers and all three could have made it as footballers.

Chipper doesn't have a younger brother nor does he have a brother that is a PE teacher.

Ryan occasionally plays for Dingwall Thistle, which is a shame as he is a better player than the level they are at currently.

The whole family are Ross County fans. However all of them are supportive of Don and all support Caley as well while Don is at the club.

Well most fans of wee clubs also follow a big team as well.

I don't know enough about the family, so I have no reason to doubt your knowledge of the Cowie clan. However I'm fairly certain that the PE teacher in question is indeed Don's brother. He was taken in on a temporary basis but looks set to extend his time at Culloden. A very popular member of staf it would seem.

Guest INVCALTHI

Yes, he is also talented at playing football but does not play professionally.

My wee brother goes to Culloden and his PE teacher is indeed Chipper's younger brother.

I'm pretty sure he's playing for the mighty Dingwall Thistle now. He scored from the halfway line against Cromarty FC :rotflmao:

Who would he support? Ict or county?

Where do you lot get your information from - half of it is a load of rubbish. How about stick to the football!