Falkirk V ICT :matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ross Tokely beating 6 or 7 players, playing keepie uppie and then passing to Cowie who puts it over .... Is there something in Leckie's coffee or is this true ?

Problem is that with 8 shots on goal and none converted, it makes me feel very uneasy .... we are certainly trying (no complaints there), just wish one of them would hit the back of the net.

Is anyone getting this game outside the uk?

see first post of thread. audio commentary not available outside uk as Fakirk have a subscription service they offer to their fans and block BBC ... However, there is a link there to 'open all mics' which is the studio discussion that goes on during games and has commentators butting in with reports.

Former Player Watch

Prunty gets his second of the day (6th of the season)

Cheers Scotty listening to that now! Gutted as i just received a call from my bro and it sounds as though they are all over them!!

Cheers Scotty listening to that now! Gutted as i just received a call from my bro and it sounds as though they are all over them!!

Yeah, sounds like a good game. Hopefully our club might join others in offering subscription audio to fans before the next millenium ..... at least "open all mics" this is better than nothing, last year we got precisely that if you couldnt listen to your chosen game.

Former Player Watch

St Mirren 0-1 Aberdeen : Wyness now on for St Mirren and resuming partnership with Dargo who is lucky to be on the park after kicking an opponent and just getting a yellow.

no former player watch here ... but interesting to say the least. Alloa were 0-1 down to Stranraer 9 minutes ago .... and now lead 4-1 after scoring in 57, 62,63,65 !!!

1-1 Cowie, assist to Vigurs by sound of it

get in there the wee chipper!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I checked into the Hamilton V Hearts match Hearts were two up and Hamilton had made threesubstitutions in all.

Commentator braying about how great Caley Thistle were in the first half but......there's many a slip twixt cup and lip as we have already seen....sigh C,mon the Caley.