FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The alternative Billy Dodds thread

breachofthepeace

This is the eigth league game of the season and he hasn't predicted us to get a single win yet.

With games against the ugly sisters still to come that means that with the exception of the other team we haven't played yet (Motherwell?), it means we are not capable of beating ANYONE else in the league!

Billy Dodds you're time is up at the impartial BBC

In fairness to Doddsy he got it right so having started the thread I will eat a slice of humble pie THIS WEEK :rotflmao:

He is ,however, still a bias little .....pundit.

There's no skill involved if he says we're gonna lose EVERY week. He's bound to be right eventually... I stopped clock is right twice a day.

am i the only one planning to start chanting "Billy Dodds, you're a w*nker, you're a w*nker" at the celtic game becasue after all the man himself will be gracing our stadium, as he is such a high-profile pundit that is highly rated at the bbc.

and "billy, whats the score, billy, cilly, whats the score" if we go ahead. This is of coure if he predicts us to lose.....

Someone should put Dodds's score into the Prediction League and see where he comes up against everyone else.

Done. Willy Dodds started this week. and the little big eared b***er had his best week and scored 110 points. :rotflmao: