FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aviemore

Guest Huntlyred

oh my!!!

oh well, i'll just stay outside the bridge inn and wait for him then!!!  :love07:

:love07: or invite him round to the brothel.....:love07:  i'd give him one anyday!!!  :love07:

A DISCOUNT..... what on earth did you lot think! really, i dont know! :004: :016:

• 5 months later...

oh my!!!

well give us a shout and tell us the next time and we may just call in to say hi!!!

providing you weren't the cheeky begger who played fat bottom girls to us a few weeks ago as we danced on chairs..... :018:

OBVIOULSY it was directed at some other fat bottoms.... and not ours!  :015: :014: :023:

The woodshed bar at Coylumbridge!!! whit a blast from the past,Pints of Gluwein after a hard day skiin doon the icy slopes of Cairngorm and gettin pished while still in yer Sallopettes,them were the days  :021: need to have a looky in next time eh'm doon that way

• 3 weeks later...