FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Favourite chippies....

Johnboy

Used the Chip Inn in Nairn a few times too....didn't this place close down last year or was it just a temp' closure?

oh my!!!

just temp, still going strong!

and eye sofa, sweeti, that herbi butter sounds luverly.... need to pop in for some one day..... fancy buying me lunch? :005: :015:

Living in Inverness all my life I can catergolically state that the best chip shop i have ever encountered was in Newcastle. How fantastic is it to be able to purchase food at 5am in what is a TRUE city. City being defined in a conurbation of buildings allowed over 7 storeys !!!!!.........If only we could have licensing laws FOR FOOD not drink being socially acceptable in our littel village of inverness!!!!!

Guest airbornejake

Try Toni,s FISH BAR high street Aldershot. I have never had a bad supper out of there. He stays open till 3 in the morning, thats usually when i am there. May bump into you JONBOY if you ever pop down.

If only we could have licensing laws FOR FOOD not drink being socially acceptable in our littel village of inverness!!!!!

oh my!!!

i am RIGHT with you there babe.... it seems to be that anywhere else in the country, you can be fet at any time of the day or night....

a girl gets peckish you know.... after a long evening of heavy girating.... :moon02: and hip tossing.... ON THE DANCE FLOOR.... :party01: :014:

Try Toni,s FISH BAR high street Aldershot. I have never had a bad supper out of there. He stays open till 3 in the morning, thats usually when i am there. May bump into you JONBOY if you ever pop down.

Thanks Airborne... Toni's, High St, Aldershot - Very convenient - Must pop in sometime... Why is it fish'n chips always tastes best around 3.00am...!!??

:005: :005:

Guest airbornejake

So i dont expect you at the weekend then JONBOY you dont know what you are missing. :015: :015:

Guest Realjags

The best chippy is in Stonehaven. It's got a restaurant attached to it. There are no words to describe how good it is!