FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tokely suspended for 2 games

kencar

According to the P&J Rossco will miss the games against Dundee Utd & St Mirren. His 'fans' down at Love Street will be devastated :rotflmao:

Could prove to be a bit of a problem against DU considering the height of some of there players!

Edited by kencar

I think it has to do with allowing the club/player time for their right to appeal.

I also think that if the club wished they could take it with immediate effect and Rossco could miss the Celtic game and the following game, but don't quote me on that.

Spot on there Don - but this will be a marvellous test of Brewsters tactics. He has continued to play Proctor in the central defence - even when most believe that his best position is at full back or midfield. If he moves him to full back when Tokely is suspended that is a shure sign that he has been waiting his time and not playing Proctor in his best position - a clear sign of favouritism - it could have happened twice last season but injury and suspension worked against Proctor.