FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mikey Fraser

CaleyD

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signing for Motherwell.

Not sure if it's a pre-contract or if we've been made an offer to let him go now.

What's the source?

If I has a verifiable source that I was willing to divulge then the topic wouldn't be in the Rumour Mill :rotflmao:

I think I would be more disappointed with this than Black leaving, possibly because he (like Munro) has come through the ranks with ICT

Fraser has got proper potential IMO, his handling & agility are second to none in the SPL and when he gets a bit older and starts to boss the defence about he will be a great goalkeeper... I just always hoped it would be with ICT

I think with the frailties of our defence it was easy to jump on the bandwagon and point a finger at Fraser after his nightmare at Ibrox

on a side note...

I scored a 30yrd strike/lob against him in youth league and he still buys me a pint when I see him out in Inverness because of it...

If he is going now then im sure we will see Zibi back come the end of January. :rotflmao:

It is a repeat of 2 years ago. We lost Dods, Dargo and Brown. Now we have lost Black, probably Fraser and probably Cowie.

I'm not saying it's entirely Bennetts fault as it's up to the players for what they do but i really don't think he is a good enough DoF to sort out SPL contracts.

How would smee know? He does not go to games, therefore unfair to post an opinion about any of the players.

Disappointing if Mike goes, he has done well for us at times and will only get better.

How would smee know? He does not go to games, therefore unfair to post an opinion about any of the players.

Because smee has a televison and has seen Fraser being at fault for many goals. And i have seen him do so from all angles and even in slow motion! And with a clearer view than had he been sitting anywhere in the stadium.

would be disappointed to see him go.we've got two good keepers now and its a hard choice as to which one starts for me but mikey was close to leaving before brown left and wants first team football so if he goes i'd imagine it would be somewhere he'd be playing regular. also sad to see so many of the local lads slowly disappearing

i posted that he was going to be leaving here at end of nov and no-one beleived me!my source is very close to mikey,and best friends with a ict coach yet no-one belevied me

Och you poor wee thing , I belevied you :rotflmao:

Fraser out, Brown in?

don't think it is totally un-realistic

Guest Muir-Jaggie

would brewster let Andy McNulty be the number 2 keeper?? since brew has let duff (defender), vigurs (midfield) and wood (striker) in to the squad maybe time for the young keeper to try out

Its a hard one. I can understand why Mike doesn't want to be #2 to anyone as he spent so long waiting for his chance when Mark Brown was between the sticks. He gets that chance and although he has done reasonably well with a shaky defence in front of him, he is looking at a situation where he must think "here we go again" as Esson grabs the #1 jersey. Judging by reports or the highlights, both keepers are of similar quality, Mike does some things better than Ryan and vice versa.