FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butchers Bubble

Guest Southernman

Guest Caleylass

Obviously not a true Saint with a name like Southernman. Perth folk class themselves more as highlanders than southerners. Perth being the gateway to the Highlands and all that. the area always referred to as Highland Perthshire etc. etc.

But sainty, I wouldn't be gloating just yet. Watch your back. There could be an explosion from dens that bursts your bubble.

aye are you the grey haried guy that gets the train up?

only explosion from dens is in the bog after the game when we hump them

Just go and enjoy watching your team in the 1st divsion and we will get on with wathcing us in the SPL..... just cos you're not in the SPL or Perth isnt even a proper city tee hee hee..... Lets not all count our chickens before they hatch..... good night

aye are you the grey haried guy that gets the train up?

only explosion from dens is in the bog after the game when we hump them

That patter is rotten! In any case, a good safe tenner says "saintees" will bottle the league again.

awwww sorry girls - did i upset you by not saying nice things about ICT

nahh, its the p!sh you are spouting as "facts" that gets us agitated .... Instead of closing this thread, its off to the general nonsense area for it and a date with IHE who will no doubt educate you on the art of fishing and maybe help improve your wind-up skills.

I have nothing but admiration fer this Perth ersehole - he has been following a diddy team fer seasons that has promised so much and fecked it up - no feckin bottled it - on many, many occasions. So much so that they are again missing the momentum and next year we could be seeing an ICT return to Dens and a Falkirk return to Perth.

The mighty Saints appear to be more reliant on ICT loans and cast offs. Some bitter history dwelling inhabitants of Perth may find it hard to stomach that the SPL / Top League status has switched from the soft southern bestards to the Jacobite fortresses of the Highlands - where we fight fr our existences instead of bottling it.

That is of course - unless - this is yet another bitter pre merger eejit who sat in the feckin stands. O2B.

awwww sorry girls - did i upset you by not saying nice things about ICT

anyway of course it was not ict but caley - but evryone calls you caley these days dont they.

we have also got rid of a couple of players to ya baltacha who did not do well and Cherry who turned out a bit of a hero for you.

could have done with barry back tho, he was good

Not really, only ignorant idiots like you.

Edited by Renegade

Your post suggests to me that you are worried, they way to hide your worry is to come on and act the big man, I am sure many a lass has discovered otherwise :rotflmao:

Your words will come back to bite you in your bum :thumb04:

Holy moly that sounds painfull. Bite you on the bum is some thing but bite you in the bum! That's to graphic to even think about.

Guest Southernman

mmm looks like ive riled up some insular heelanders eh

theimmortal thinks we are looking for cast offs, but actual fact Milne didnt want to move north after being apporached before the season started- why? he thought there was no ambition, so yous went for Barroboy ha ha

Caff is having a new lease of life wi us, so you m ight see what your missing next season if butch keeps ya up.

Bring on the dee scaffs saturday!

Your post suggests to me that you are worried, they way to hide your worry is to come on and act the big man, I am sure many a lass has discovered otherwise :rotflmao:

Your words will come back to bite you in your bum :thumb04:

Holy moly that sounds painfull. Bite you on the bum is some thing but bite you in the bum! That's to graphic to even think about.

Haha opps, that's what I get for typing too quickly x