FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butchers Bubble

Guest Southernman

Guest Southernman

hey guys, looks like the butch has you all excited eh ha ha, wont be long before the bubble bursts,

Wee teams have a life in the spl, your time is up no? every club at the level we/you are at will not survive too long, so we will take your place.

see the prospect of a home win on sat didnt boost the crowd much, that must be a worry for bennet and co, the players that are doing well will be offski, then look out.

hey guys, looks like the butch has you all excited eh ha ha, wont be long before the bubble bursts,

Wee teams have a life in the spl, your time is up no? every club at the level we/you are at will not survive too long, so we will take your place.

see the prospect of a home win on sat didnt boost the crowd much, that must be a worry for bennet and co, the players that are doing well will be offski, then look out.

Pish windup. At least tell us who you support?

Guest Southernman

Pish windup. At least tell us who you support?

Eh why would you think it was a wind up ? its a just a view on your club and its present state.

And stranraer ha ha ha, the doonhammers have no chance of winnin div tho, nah closer to home.

Indeed but one of the other wee SPL teams will be going down this season.... :rotflmao:

have to laugh at this

yeah the bubble will burst at sometime but the whole point of this thread is obviously somone who is bored looking to stir things up and cause trouble. i mean what else is this thread for??

Southern man

better keep your head

Don't forget

what your good book said

Southern change

gonna come at last

Now your crosses

are burning fast

Southern man

You have been rumbled.

What! It's Neil Young!

No doubt Scotty and Scarlet Pimpernel have brainwashed him into following ICT!

Guest Southernman

Oooooh I love a guessing game . Are you a St. Johnstone fan ?

Is there a prize for guessing correctly ?

oooo... well done howden ender, or are ya too young, been there once when you scraped to a 2-2, you were found out at the replay tho.

Nope - just wondering how you REALLY feel next 2 league games will be a bumcheek nipper for yas

Saintees are heading up, mind you dont like falkirk or mirren eitherthem or you lot swapping places with us.

Guest Caleylass

Get a grip, you've got to remember that IF we do gone and YOU go up someone has to go down next year tee hee tee hee and we WILL be staying up this season and NEXT not been relagated yet ....... no point to this thread but just had to have my say........bye bye now have a nice day

Oooooh I love a guessing game . Are you a St. Johnstone fan ?

Is there a prize for guessing correctly ?

oooo... well done howden ender, or are ya too young, been there once when you scraped to a 2-2, you were found out at the replay tho.

Nope - just wondering how you REALLY feel next 2 league games will be a bumcheek nipper for yas

Oh no, we've got some nervy games to the end of the season. Would rather be us than you - remind me, who are you playing in the next round of the cup?

Saintees are heading up, mind you dont like falkirk or mirren eitherthem or you lot swapping places with us.

Find it hard to take any team who's nickname makes them sound like some kind of penny chew seriously!

It is a certaintly the bubble will burst at some point but I least we have a team that is fighting for every point at the moment unlike 5 weeks ago.

I hope you lot do get promotion. I look forward to playing you 3 times next season and then sadly watching from afar as the wee team from the south are relegated straight back to Div 1. Maybe we could all pay in pennies to get in again next season?

Hey, we know its a bubble, and it will burst sometime, but for now its enjoyable.

The Perth Saintees may come up, they may not, I couldnt give a flying one either way. However, to get the facts straight, Caley Thistle have never drawn 2-2 with St J and lost the replay ... that was Caledonian FC.

ICT & St Johnstone have played each other a total of 8 times in the first division with 4 wins apiece and no draws. The For/Against column is even too at 11 total goals each. We have also played once in the cup which ICT won 1-0

post-2-1235571647.png

Obviously not a true Saint with a name like Southernman. Perth folk class themselves more as highlanders than southerners. Perth being the gateway to the Highlands and all that. the area always referred to as Highland Perthshire etc. etc.

But sainty, I wouldn't be gloating just yet. Watch your back. There could be an explosion from dens that bursts your bubble.

Guest Southernman

awwww sorry girls - did i upset you by not saying nice things about ICT

anyway of course it was not ict but caley - but evryone calls you caley these days dont they.

we have also got rid of a couple of players to ya baltacha who did not do well and Cherry who turned out a bit of a hero for you.

could have done with barry back tho, he was good

Guest Southernman

Obviously not a true Saint with a name like Southernman. Perth folk class themselves more as highlanders than southerners. Perth being the gateway to the Highlands and all that. the area always referred to as Highland Perthshire etc. etc.

But sainty, I wouldn't be gloating just yet. Watch your back. There could be an explosion from dens that bursts your bubble.

aye are you the grey haried guy that gets the train up?

only explosion from dens is in the bog after the game when we hump them