FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

R.i.p

Guest charlesmurdoch

Guest charlesmurdoch

I feel really sorry for the families of the people who dies on the plane that landed in the atlantic especially what the must have went through when it was going down. I especially feel sorry for the 11 year old boy who was alone on the flight no family to comfort him or anything like that. im only 16 and cant imagine what he went through terrible :blink: If they find anyone it would be a miracle.

r.i.p

I believe they have found the general area where they think it went down. They have also found small pieces of wreckage and debris in a couple of places 35 miles apart, but the latest on the news here is that they dont know if they will ever find the black box as the depth in that huge area is reckoned to be about 20,000 feet and there are strong ocean currents that could move things over an even wider area. The black box will transmit for 30 days then it will be almost impossible to find it with anything but luck.

truly a tragic occurence.