FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

North of Scotland Cup Semi-Final

Themidgetmaestro

Inverness will make the trip up to Harmsworth park to facce Wick Academy for the chance to claim a place in the final

Inverness host Albion Rovers in the League cup on the same day as the Wick match baring in mind that Inverness would of played Dundee away in the league only three day prior to this match

So, any small ideas on the match squad and who would possibly manage the team for Wick

Manager - Renegade Assistant Manager - Feb 8th

Caley D

Yngwie Mann4the Job Maimie L-g

RIG Mantis Scotty Alec McLeod

5th Stand Kingsmills

Get rid of these feckers from the site fer the day and we could have a feckin ball.

I have just dribbled Coffee out my noise laughing at your team selection.... it would cost far to much to fly Scotty over, and to be honest kingsmills isnt a lefty....

Caley D

5th Stand Kingsmills

Get rid of these feckers from the site fer the day and we could have a feckin ball.

I have just dribbled Coffee out my noise laughing at your team selection.... it would cost far to much to fly Scotty over, and to be honest kingsmills isnt a lefty....

:lol::lol: :P So I'll be the new Lionel then :P :lol:

I would expect that the semi final date will be moved as I don't think we have enough depth in out squad to play 2 games on the same night. It wouldn't have been a problem when we had a full under 19 team to chose from, but don't think that's an option at the moment.

Beacause we only have two keepers, we wont have any subs keepers for both games. So who will play in games if Esson, or Allison gets injured, sent off ect?

Albion- ESSON,

ROSSCOE, BULVITIS, MUNRO, DJEBI-ZADI,

EAGLE, STRATFORD, COX, IMRIE,

FORAN, SANCHEZ

Wick- ALLISON,

GILLESPIE, DUFF, PROCTOR, SHINNIE,

ROSS, DUNCAN, MORRISON, McBAIN,

SUTHERLAND, BARROWMAN

Caley D

5th Stand Kingsmills

ffs didn't even make the bench!!!

Is that because of the 'incident' at Hamilton?? :rolleyes:

We must surely have younger keepers in the youth teams that we could use?

We have this keeper in the under 19s called murray kinnaird. He was on the bench at clach. And I'm sure a player could step in goals if needed e.g djebi zadi or tokely :rolleyes:

I think that the most likely outcome is that the NoS Cup game is put back a day and that the team will consist mainly of 17-19 year olds with maybe Duncan, McBain to give a bit of experience and support. Also those who dont play in the other cup game as back-up. We do have an official squad of 27 players as well as th U-19's so it shouldn't be too difficult to put two teams together.

Caley D

5th Stand Kingsmills

ffs didn't even make the bench!!!

Is that because of the 'incident' at Hamilton?? :D

Yip - you and yon cheeky wee **** are barred until you learn how to behave yerselves.

He is trying to get all the mods out of the way so he can monopolise the webby.

Good team if you ask me, although we look a bit femme on the left side.

What you saying? Kingsmills a bit gay? :blink: cos you cant be referring to Maime or L_G. I've heard the language that can be expleted by both and its not always expected from one of the fairer sex :lol:

Caley D

5th Stand Kingsmills

I really do like your manager choice, it shows that Non-Mods have a shot at the big time, Renegades views on tactics are second to none... well none but to be honest big George should stop trying to Copy his styles....