FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Roll Call For C*unty

ICTFCkev

I'm working for this and am not going to chance a sicky on my first week. Just been reading rules and no mobile phones allowed on the shop floor..... :) read the twitsig ;)

Will you not get a random ticket when you pay to get in? Giving the stewards the excuse to split up the usuals in G section by insisting you sit in the seat number on your ticket.

If I put on my conspiracy hat, does anyone think there might be less G section tickets available on Sunday?

I wont be there, but when i bought my ST the lady said, if i called them or popped in mid week before, my Seat could be bought for the game.. She also said they were looking in to some kinda E-Mail for ST holders to offer the seats... as a perk to having a ST you got first refusle, however this has never happend, but I did get my seat via the office when i called up mid week, it was in the Shop waiting on match day..

Mrs G and me....(might go and see either the Wee County or Clach on the Saturday and get two games in on the same weekend ) :blink:

Trip cancelled due to the snotters.... :(

In view of the clubs stance towards anyone prepared to create some sort of atmosphere I am not going to this game. Stuff it where it hurts, hopefully in the pocket.

Ditto.

Really can't be f*cked with this anymore, turning out to be more trouble than it's worth.

I'll watch the Old Filth and then our game after it, with a few pints.