FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Steve Paterson's phone number?

collectiveaction

Shocking performance today against a very average team. No fluency to the play, not enough dig, long aimless balls to no one, no imagination, no players playing with confidence and little hope that things will improve. Today was possibly the start of a complete break down between team management and paying fans- when Butcher turned around to face the main stand arms akimbo in an attempt to muster up noise. It's HIS job to get a team to perform.

Pele Paterson has his (well documented ) problems but he'd to a better job on half the money. Does the club have his phone number? Failing that Robbo and Charlie Christie would also do a better job.

I wouldnt want Robbo back. For the same reason I didnt want Brewster back. You never re-appoint a manager that has been successful in the past. Just because he did it then does not mean he will do it now. You have to bring somebody fresh in and I dont know who would want the job.

I get the feeling Butcher wont be here much longer. Especially after the way the fans in the mainstand were on his back the whole game. It was a disgrace they spent more time moaning and giving Butcher abuse than they did trying to support the team while we were looking for a winner. No wonder Butcher told the to "**** Off" during the game

I wouldnt want Robbo back. For the same reason I didnt want Brewster back. You never re-appoint a manager that has been successful in the past. Just because he did it then does not mean he will do it now. You have to bring somebody fresh in and I dont know who would want the job.

I get the feeling Butcher wont be here much longer. Especially after the way the fans in the mainstand were on his back the whole game. It was a disgrace they spent more time moaning and giving Butcher abuse than they did trying to support the team while we were looking for a winner. No wonder Butcher told the to "**** Off" during the game

Ah right, so it's the fans fault.

this is the same board that left it far far far too late to ditch the brewster clown so i wouldn't hold your breath for any quick decisions on the management front, anyway for me its the board and david sutherland that are to blame for our current position in the gutter

this is the same board that left it far far far too late to ditch the brewster clown so i wouldn't hold your breath for any quick decisions on the management front, anyway for me its the board and david sutherland that are to blame for our current position in the gutter

Yes but that will not change, they all got away with the Brewster/relegation fiasco and they will sit and watch as we sink lower and lower. The will not give up their positions as who would stoke their over inflated egos in the Heathmount then.

Yes but that will not change, they all got away with the Brewster/relegation fiasco and they will sit and watch as we sink lower and lower. The will not give up their positions as who would stoke their over inflated egos in the Heathmount then.

agreed, very depressing really

Spot on Tiger.

True the amount of sycophants in the Heathmount surrounding these muppets speaks volumes for the village mentality of Inverness. The board WILL come under increasing pressure when gates drop dramatically. Was it 3011 today? Don't think so - much less than 3000 in my opinion.

Can't believe we are playing worse football and getting worse results in the SFL under Butcher than we were in the SPL under Brewster. Not impressed by Butcher turning round and telling the home fans to "f*ck off then!" for not cheering enough :( very poor show big man. If I were you I'd be more concerned with the fact that Derek Holmes, the slowest, fattest b@stard in the SFL, just scored a hat trick against the defence you coach all week. What the hell are you doing on the training pitch?

Agree 100% with the first poster, if Steve Paterson is available get him back ASAP. He might have been out of football for a while but I have no doubt whatsoever that he would build a squad of grafters, get them playing football, and get us back into the SPL.

Ah right, so it's the fans fault.

I never said it was the totally the fans fault but they should not be shouting abuse at the manager when it was only 1-1.

I think apart of it is the fans fault though. They spend more time moaning at the game than they do trying to support the team and get behind them. When you are struggling at games as a player you need to know that you have the support behind you to give you confidence to go on and get a goal not thinking if they make a mistake they will get hounded out

It can work the other way round as well. The fans need to be given something to shout about but in this game for example at half time it was looking fairly good for us. We had dominated the first half and had got a way back into the game. We needed to build on it in the second half and thats where the fans can help

Im not for a second trying to defend the players as most of them in the last half hour had no desire to try and get the ball forward. It looked like they really didnt care about the result. Apart from Hayes, Foran, Cox and Duncan everybody else looked as if they couldnt give a dam

The sooner that folk realise that the board don't have a say in anything, the better. The real genius behind the current state of affairs is David Sutherland. Anyone claimed that lottery ticket yet so we can buy the c**t out?

Paterson isn't the answer. If it's true he turned round and said f** off i expect an apology from him ,he should be able to take the critiscm like any other manager. He's not bigger than this club!

He did tell the fans to F**k off. It was not unprovoked though. Would you not tell people the same if they had been shouting abuse at you the whole game. I know I would have.

Im not trying to say that Butcher is doing a good job. He's not but I dont disagree with what he said to the fans

Paterson isn't the answer. If it's true he turned round and said f** off i expect an apology from him ,he should be able to take the critiscm like any other manager. He's not bigger than this club!

He did tell the fans to F**k off. It was not unprovoked though. Would you not tell people the same if they had been shouting abuse at you the whole game. I know I would have.

Im not trying to say that Butcher is doing a good job. He's not but I dont disagree with what he said to the fans

I certainly disagree with him telling the fans to f**K off. Those fans pay his wages apart from anything else and to turn round and shout that to them is inexcusable.

very glad i dont spend my hard earned cash on watching that crap anymore,what a waste it would be,at least going watching strathspey thistle every week,they may get beaten the majority of the time,but at least they try there best,and none of them are on big bucks for doing next to nowt! and also i dont pay a penny to get in,so make it even sweeter giving them my support every week!

i wont be back at tulloch stadium this season,and more thna likely in the future also

I certainly disagree with him telling the fans to f**K off. Those fans pay his wages apart from anything else and to turn round and shout that to them is inexcusable.

All very easy for you to say DAM

I know if i was getting abuse throughout the game i'd be telling the fans to F*ck off too !

No wonder Butcher told them to "**** Off" during the game

That is not on.

It is Butcher who should feck off back to England - and do it now.

He is a total disgrace.

Pack your bags.

Come home Robbo.

10CC was an absolutely hopeless and extremely low profile Manager.

He struggles to run the 500 Club.

Pele has well documented problems nd has been away from the game too long.

If we opened this up for applicants we would no doubt get people with the calibre of Butcher and Ardilles.

Come home Robbo, with Bazza as your Assistant - we may not get promoted this season but we could start to enjoy going to games again.

10CC was an absolutely hopeless and extremely low profile Manager.

He struggles to run the 500 Club.

Pele has well documented problems nd has been away from the game too long.

If we opened this up for applicants we would no doubt get people with the calibre of Butcher and Ardilles.

Come home Robbo, with Bazza as your Assistant - we may not get promoted this season but we could start to enjoy going to games again.

My arse :018: