FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pele's New Book

Pele_Is_God

i think i finished the book in two days. you just dont want to put it down. a very factual account of his unfortunately troubled life.

i really do wish we see him back involved in football in some capacity as they football his teams played was entertaining and successful

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got round to reading it. I found it an interesting read and pretty sad in parts. Saying that, Steve P had some experiences which we can only dream of. I hope his road to recovery is going well and that we'll see him back in some capacity at Caley sooner rather than later.

I finally got round to reading it. I found it an interesting read and pretty sad in parts. Saying that, Steve P had some experiences which we can only dream of. I hope his road to recovery is going well and that we'll see him back in some capacity at Caley sooner rather than later.

I am just about finished the book and it is compelling reading - what a waste of talent - imagine how good a manager he could have been if he stayed away from pubs and the bookies?

I would love to see him back at Caley as manager if/when Butcher and Malpas move on and then we would see much more attacking football instead of the defensive drivel I have watched at the last couple of home games I attended.icon7.gif

I would love to see him back at Caley as manager if/when Butcher and Malpas move on and then we would see much more attacking football instead of the defensive drivel I have watched at the last couple of home games I attended.icon7.gif

Defensive drivel?

Were you thinking about the cup tie at home to Motherwell with that comment?

Defensive drivel?

Nope, couldn't go to that one as I work away during the week - last game I was at was ages ago, well before Christmas and we beat a 10 man Raith Rovers 1 - 0 but really struggled to find the net.

been on my mind to get this book and keep forgetting when im out. where did you guys get yours in inverness?

Amazon are doing it for about ?12. It's a good read, wee bit repetitive at times but compared to the Charile Brooker book I'm reading at the moment it's joyous.

Finished the book a few weeks ago now and it is a brilliant read, throughly enjoyed it. Every time I put it down I was looking forward to picking it back up. Very interesting guy and has been places and done things a lot of people could only dream of.

Defensive drivel?

I'm hazarding a guess he maybe tlakign about the 3 we conceded to QOS, County or Partick - good job they have sorted themselves our now though!