FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also now believe, and thats what scares me! At the start of the season i was going to be happy with top 3 and a cup run, which is what we got (and still will get). The challenge cup final was a great day out if not for the result, and the two Motherwell games were excellent as well as the atmosphere at Killie. But now we're top of the league by 4 points and i now can't help but expect us to be promoted.

In a way i hate being top. It's not as fun as chasing the pack and it really is a lot more stressful. If we were second right now i'd expect to easily beat Raith...now i just hope we don't f**k it up and any win will do.

See I believe thread for believers!!

Yes, but I wanted blind faith .............. without your fear and waffle.

Unconditional belief.

That's why the person who merged these posts made a mistake. He is clearly not a believer!

Maybe not a believer, but probably just a moderator.

Oh, by the way, I have believed for a long long time.

When we played Dundee at Dens in the first 2-2 game I said then that at least we now know that Dundee are no better than us, as we more than matched them on their own patch.

See I believe thread for believers!!

Yes, but I wanted blind faith .............. without your fear and waffle.

Unconditional belief.

That's why the person who merged these posts made a mistake. He is clearly not a believer!

Fear and waffle???? Unconditional belief??? - beggars belief!!

Now is not the time to argue about who the believes or not or who believes the most. Its all about supporting the team in numbers for the final 6 games. I believe that the team believes that they will win the league and I believe most of the fans believe that we will win the league. Enjoy the journey. Incase you have missed the point of this thread started in December........................

I BELIEVE!!

Edited by Wilsononourwing

Now is not the time to argue about who the believes or not or who believes the most. Its all about supporting the team in numbers for the final 6 games. I believe that the team believes that they will win the league and I believe most of the fans believe that we will win the league. Enjoy the journey. Incase you have missed the point of this thread started in December........................

I BELIEVE!!

Thanks to you most of us do now BELIEVE

Edited by Johnboy

"Its a real laugh for us gadjies here in Dingwall reading all your comments on this thread.

Do you genuinely think you have any chance of winning this league based on current form ??

There must be an abundance of rose coloured spectacles dished out before every game to give you a different perspective to everyone else

Get real......... I'm afraid you don't have snowballs chance in hell of getting back into the SPL this season, you're going to be with us for some time to come, probably playing catch up like you are just now.

Roll on 2nd January by the way." Some county fan said that when we got relegated.......

"Its a real laugh for us gadjies here in Dingwall reading all your comments on this thread.

Do you genuinely think you have any chance of winning this league based on current form ??

There must be an abundance of rose coloured spectacles dished out before every game to give you a different perspective to everyone else

Get real......... I'm afraid you don't have snowballs chance in hell of getting back into the SPL this season, you're going to be with us for some time to come, probably playing catch up like you are just now.

Roll on 2nd January by the way." Some county fan said that when we got relegated.......

Only a caravan dwelling **** could feck a wind up - up

UP YOURS :hiding03: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You what?

I do believe that I do not understand this post!!

Another two important games coming up this week - it would be nice to get 6 points and 6or7 goals but like everyone I'll settle for two 1 nils. After Saturdays game I truly believe that the team have the desire and determination to stay top 'till the end. Many people allude to last seasons relegation battle but there is no comparison to this season. Too many players towards the end of last season effectively went missing. This time round we have players fighting for each other and fighting for the team. There is spirit, determination, belief and a winning mentality.

Next stop Greenock - Cmon the Caley Jaggies.

Keep believing

Believe it or not I still BELIEVE. We gave Dundee the point today when we tried to sit back and defend our lead, had we continued to attack them we would have scored a third.

Im going to make a bold prediction -

Dundee 33 points to play for will drop 11

County 39 points to play for will drop 12

Queens 42 points to play for will drop 14

ICTFC 36 points to play for will drop 4

Someone do the math and tell me who will win the league according to my predictions - (honestly I haven't worked it out)

Well done today boys - keep up the good work. I STILL BELIEVE.

As it stands since this last post:

Dundee have dropped 12points

County have dropped 10points

Queens have dropped 11points

ICTFC have dropped 2 points.

Superb. Keep up the good work and keep believing. D E coaches can we have some more buses we have some more believers. Superb!!

BELIEVE!!

As it stands now from original post:-

Dundee dropped - 12 points

County dropped - 12 points

Queens dropped - 15 points

ICTFC dropped - 2 points

Well done Tel and the boys keep up the good work and keep BELIEVING!!

BELIEVE!!