FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Robert Eagles

Georgeios

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1573559

I still think he'll do us a turn, look at how Bully turned it around when he got the hang of our game, and what have they both got in Common.

He is a left sided player with a good delivery, It takes time and i hope he gets it.

100 thats a fair point, but i beleve with everyone it takes time, about 80% of our starting 11 was new, around the time Robert was Dropped, some on here were screaming for Bully to be dropped too, we didnt have a replacement for Bully at the time so we had to let him play on and now look, I think with a wee bit longer back then we'd be sitting screaming his praise I beleve.

We are still shuffling our team around, I think he can still play a part, also i think with our hopes of SPL football next Season fading I think we should be settling in our new, but not seen as quite right for the game yet Players, a game so that next season they know whats exspected, I also think that lads like Eagles would sign on the line again for the same money as they are football players and want Games......

I've never benn impressed by him. First time I saw him playing was the pre-season against the Can Cans where he looked a bit like a five pound beckham. Granted, he scored the goal against county, but it was meant as a cross. I hope he can prove this wrong, work on his fitness and push his way in to the side. Time will tell I suppose.

He is just a young guy, playing at 1st team level for the 1st time. Some take longer than others to adapt to it. Then you've got the fact he's travelled 500 miles to a new club with new people around him and a new City.

Not everyone settles in as quickly as we all would like.

He is just a young guy, playing at 1st team level for the 1st time. Some take longer than others to adapt to it. Then you've got the fact he's travelled 500 miles to a new club with new people around him and a new City.

Not everyone settles in as quickly as we all would like.

He's not my favourite player by any stretch of the imagination but I believe he has potential.

We have 2 players that can play in his position and play better.

I think his problem is his severe lack of pace. It almost gives him an inability to run at defenders.

I know he is young and all but i'm really not convinced his is up to it.

He needs a chance to step up before IMO we can judge him, if it becomes impossible for us to go back up this season I hope we then give chances for others to find form...

My problem with him is that he doesnt attack the full back. He looks like he has pace and has a good cross on him but he wont get to the byline and swing it in. He would rather play a pass into a CM or into the feet of the striker. there is nothing wrong with that but I would prefer to see him run with the ball

My problem with him is that he doesnt attack the full back. He looks like he has pace and has a good cross on him but he wont get to the byline and swing it in. He would rather play a pass into a CM or into the feet of the striker. there is nothing wrong with that but I would prefer to see him run with the ball

Aye I agree. I don't think he has the confidence to drive to the by-line and by his defender, not like Hayes anyway..