FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland..

Heilandee

Should not really complain.....................but if I was their keeper, I would maybe take up another sport, and can we have that ref every week please..............penalty............hmmmmnnnnn, however, good positive performance, even if the pedal was not to the metal in the second half.

Guest kingkojak

grandpa walter and uncle ally seem to have completely rejuvinated the national squad in a very short space of time. 

6-0 is a fantastic result for the moral of the squad.  great start  :clapping04:

I think the most important thing is that we had 4 strikers on the park and all of them managed to score.  This may have been a good performance against an inferior team but I am delighted we now have goals in the team and quite simply goals win games.

Italy 1 Lithuania 1 - interesting

Makes the game on Wednesday even more necessary... coom on Scotland

on another note the strip is well nice might have to pick one up :003:

Their keeper was gash but we did play really well for the first half. The second half we showed very little interest. Probably because there was no answer from the Faroes. Craig Gordan handled the ball once in the whole game. Wednesday, against hearts, will be a different game but if we can keep up the performance of saturdays first half then we should do ok. I believe we have a good chance of qualifying cos I think Lithuania, France and Italy will trip each other up.

Incidently, guy sitting next to me at Parkhead was moaning about having to get his tickets from ICT so I turned my dual purpose scarf. The one with Scotland on one side and ICT on the other. Turns out the guy was a gudgie. He shut up after that :003: