FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland Squad

Caley Stan

I rate Boyd but not with MacDonald (who I also rate). That partnership of similar styles is doomed to failure. I know some will say MacD runs more, or Boyd scores more but it's like having a McCoist/Lineker partnership (of lower quality) for a Great Britain XI. Two good strikers but it just wouldn't work as a partnership.

you are so byassed lol iwelumo can never be forgiven for missing that sitter for scotland thats worse than going out on the binge then giving the finger to tv :P

Yeah, he must have done it deliberately....

Wow, poor Allan really upset you boys. Was it getting drunk and giving the fingers to media that upset you so much, or has he messing with your wives?

Yeah.... He was messing with my wife which made me think there must be something far wrong with his eyesight.

:_exclaim:

Personally I don't mind how many players are picked from the same team as long as they are playing well and are the best players that we can pick to pull on a Scottish jersey and they play for it.

MacGregor made amistake and was big enough to apologise and admit he made a mistake, I think he was massively influenced by Barry 'Pigeon Chest' Ferguson who is one player I am glad is out of the international scene. I'm sure there are many that will disagree with me on this but we reliedon him far too much and he gave very little in a large number of games.

The only criticism of this squad I have is the choice of Iwelumo!! Please can someone tell me what he offers the squad and if you look at the other strikers he is the 5th choice meaning he really is just making up the numbers. Surely if this is the case we should be including a younger player who would learn from being part of an international squad event though he may not play.

Iwelumo has been scoring goals in recent times. Another Scotland manager comes in and rates the guy enough to give him another chance. That should say enough. Yep he missed a sitter, on his debut, in a crucial game for us. I can count on all hands and toes the number of times our strikers have missed from close range in crucial games. Even messrs Foran and Rooney. Missing sitters happens to many players.