SPL Family Champions

BornCaley

Ive just heard about this SPL Initiative, but couldn't find any info on here or the official site but ICT & Hearts are working together to attract more supporters to our game on the 18th September.

Great idea IMO but suprised that the club have been silent on the subject.

http://www.heartsfc....144019#continue

Edited by BornCaley

I would assume that the club feel that, because this initiative is about attracting more away fans to games, the home fans dont need to know about it. I am surprised they haven't advertised the fact that, looking at the article, all clubs are following this initiative to encourage more visitors.

I didn't know that Caley under 11s were playing Thurso Youth Club under 11s at Half time, you may find another good Thurso based player to keep your eyes on, i didn't even knoow Thurso youth club had an under 11 team so can't help much about ones to look out for.

Edited by Mahonio

we're doin a family thingy: link

I would love to get my picy with the cup but I think it's just for the kiddies :cry:

Not just for kids, you will be able to have a photo taken if you are in the sports bar before the game

Well thats good

I hope I'm not the only over-18 there getting a picy :blush: