FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread: Hibs -V- ICT

Scotty

... and cox getting sub appearances to help him improve.

How on Earth is being on the bench going to help him improve? :blink:

obviously him starting he will improve quicker but i dont think he is as good as pedz or duff so he would come on as a sub rather than sitting on the bench the whole game

DC- pedz is duncan

• Disagree 1

... and cox getting sub appearances to help him improve.

How on Earth is being on the bench going to help him improve? :blink:

obviously him starting he will improve quicker but i dont think he is as good as pedz or duff so he would come on as a sub rather than sitting on the bench the whole game

DC- pedz is duncan

Never heard him being called pedz before :blush: Where does it come from ?

Both teams looked to be playing decent football in this game. Defensively we were not tight enough on them at the back. at the same time we tended too play too deep at times.

Two or three of the guys were just not up to the pace of the game and in my opinion we were fortunate to get a draw here.

Once again our young fans were magnificent and despite being harrassed by one extremely rotund steward managed to outsing the hibees for most of the match.

so it was a very entertaining point for the team and once again 3 for the fans.:ictscarf:

Agree with most of what's been said before. We didn't turn up really for the first half and Hibs could have been 2 or 3 up and had the game dead and buried. We were really lucky they missed the penalty as well, and it was only then that I thought we could actually sneak something from this. It was the turning point for me anyway.

We looked more dangerous on the counter attack in the 2nd half, especially after the introduction of Sanchez. He had a brilliant game when he came on and seemed to add another dimension to the attack. Nick didn't have the best of games yesterday, but he put in a good ball to Rooney when he hit the bar.

The penalty looked like it was coming, clumsy challenge from Bamba really but nice work from Sanchez to win it.

All in all, a good point earned, entertaining game of football and a very enjoyable away day. :bouncyblue:

The penalty looked like it was coming, clumsy challenge from Bamba

(It was Thicko.)

I thought Bamba was pretty immense, a far better and stronger player than I recall us facing when he was a Par. He seemed to win every ball that went anywhere near him, and Rooney was getting nothing out of him. He perhaps got a bit complacent later on and we picked his pocket when in possession a couple of times.