FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where are they now?

Yngwie

I was trying to find out how Marius is getting on this season, and stumbled across this article from a few weeks ago.

Still at Dinamo, but...

The bit I found interesting was:

Dinamo could be tempted to accept Karabukspor?s 500.000 Euros for Niculae, who is also one of the highest earners at the Bucharest side and has been looking for his best form for the past year, without any luck.

Sound familiar?

Robert Eagle - Grimsby (Conference)

He's had a few games for them now, but the early concensus on their fans forum is that he isn't good enough. There are some very familiar sounding comments: doesn't have the pace to play on the wing, can't beat a man, and can't tackle.

As somebody mentioned in another thread, Steven Watt scored for Grimsby tonight.

Some of ICT's ex-goalies seem to have disappeared completely. Whatever happened to Nicky Walker, Ally Ridgers, Andy McNulty and Johnathon Smith? And most of all, whatever happened to Zibi?!

Walker - retired from football to help run the family business

Ridgers - Nairn County

McNulty - Was at Elgin until end of last season but not there now. ???

Smith - no information after leaving ICT.

Zibi - went to OKS 1945 Olsztyn (Poland) but now at Korona Kielce (Poland)

Come to think of it, I'm sure I read somewhere that Smith went to college in America after leaving ICT. Where he went there, I don't know, what he's doing now, I don't know, and if he carried on playing football there, I really have no idea.

Jono Smith went to Clach after leaving ICT. No longer plays - what a waste!