FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibernian -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

Sounds like their goals were a bit flukey so i guess we could feel a bit hard done by. Seems that Hibs had the better chances though. Need more players back and we need to stop using Odhiambo. He is such a burden on the team.

Edited by ajsict92

Hibs were the better team and growing in confidence. They have some very "possession-driven" players who are very good at keeping and distributing the ball.

Frankly,overall, Caley were second to the ball throughout the match and simply did not put as much effort into the whoLe thing as the Hibs team DID who clearly wanted ppossession and a win more. Some of our passing was woeful, intercepted by Hibs players time after time. It's not about the players getting tired because that affects both sets of players .

Where was Adam Roooney today--nothing but a ghost? !

And the second Hibs goal caught Esson off his line and ,,,sure,,,it was unexpected but these guys are industrious and dangersous and I see them continuing to climb up the table on this display.We simply did nokt match them in aggression and effort.

And let me just add that this was not a dirty match at all. But it was about industry, wanting to win and controlling the ball. Hitting on the break is fine for an experienced team with a very strong defence but is unlikely to win matches by itself. Terry, IMHO, should have made more changes earlier in the match and just gone for attack.

Foran was not effective and ICT left it all too late. After MacDonald came on he tried hard but had little support and there was no cohesion up front By that time the team had faded and Doran must have been getting really tired because at least two succesive corners went past the goal and out over the line -a complete waste.And he seesm to be the only player designated to take corners because I see him running from one side of the park to the other to do this. Is that good?

Not much else to say. Hibs

• Agree 2

Was Craig Brewster in charge of us today? That was a total joke. Odhiambo and Duff should be playing for Elgin City, why did Nick Ross not start? Where is Sanchez? No width, no creativity(apart from Doran in first half). We are not going to finish in the Top 6 guys!