FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Wills

12th Man

I don't mean to offend anyone mentioning wills, its the type of thing that everyone seems to put off doing.

Hypothetically speaking if ICT were to be included in some way, then would the supporters trust be the most logical/beneficial way to help the club and the fans ? Im not suggesting life savings,just a wee kind hearted gift to be remembered by.

I would make note in my will that I wished something to go towards ICT or an associated organisation and leave it in the hands of the executors of my estate to best decide how they went about that. Football (and not just ICT) changes so often and so fast that there's no guarantee that what you think is best today would be the same when the Grim Reaper comes calling. As those looking after your estate when your gone are likely to know you well, then they are best placed to know what you would like to see done at the time.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought our future king had joined CTO. Getting back on-topic, I think CaleyD has hit the proverbial nail on the head. Personally I think leaving a legacy for the youth game in the Highlands might be the best route to go down -associated, ideally, with ICT of course.