FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Terrry and Chic.

Charles Bannerman

There may no longer be a direct interest for Caley Thistle fans in the Scottish Cup but there is an indirect one tomorrow night when Terry Butcher will be partnering Chic Young on BBC Radio Scotland's Open All Mics at Ross County's fifth round replay versus St. Mirren in Dingwall.

810 Medium Wave. Kick Off 7:45pm.

There will also be two reporters at each of the other two replays.

I wonder what he will have to say about Grant Munro's performance on the day and over the season.

I am sure Chic will point out to him that Munro has been the rock upon which County's success has been built this season whilst ICT have struggled at the back with about 15 different combinations.

• Agree 1

I wonder what he will have to say about Grant Munro's performance on the day and over the season.

I am sure Chic will point out to him that Munro has been the rock upon which County's success has been built this season whilst ICT have struggled at the back with about 15 different combinations.

Even if he gets MOM, scores a hat-trick,creates world peace and a cure for cancer. TB won't say that he got it wrong (IMO).

Grant Munro has gone. There are a number of reasons why. Reasons that all party's would probably like put behind them. The bottom line is Grant and ICT parted company and have both moved forward since then. Thats the way it is and the way it will always be and nothing can be done to change that. Terry Butcher is a professional and I'm quite sure, if it is merited, he will speak very positively about Grant as he would about any good performance.

Its time some of the fans of our club stopped dwelling on what has been, could have been, may have been and looked to the future.

• Agree 6

"Well Terry - what do you think of the atmosphere at Dale Farm, the performance of Ross County FC and particularly the leadership of Grant Munro and are you looking forward to meeting the Staggies in the SPL next seasons".

" Chic - The Jail End looks like a scene from the Appelby Fair but hopefully all the gudgies will be shooed off the farm - Dale Farm - by the close of the proceedings. Grant reminds me of the footballing version of Paddy Doherty - a folk hero in these parts. But having a strapping rejected carthorse at the front of the gypsy entourage is yet another local tradition. Oh deer me - the only stag do that ICT will be involved in next season will be a lower cup encounter and I look forward to hearing the Dundee fans singing the famous ICT ditty "12 points and you fecked it up" to the thieving, caravan dwellers at the end of the season".

Yes Chic, Grant Munro was an exceptional player for us, but the day he hit a ball through a caravan door from 50 yards I thought theres only one way we can get the north derby back, and that was to help the dwellers get up to the SP hell. However its Russeldinho that I fear will hurt us next year