FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The big Scotland plan

Alex MacLeod

Cant say im a fan of Graham but i think you may be right with Moyes. Whilst im sure many Scots would like to see him become boss he would more than likely stay in the EPL

I think if Levein gets the heave ho, which he should have done games ago, then it'll be one of Messrs Strachan, McLeish or Dalgleish

The fat lady ain't even warmimg up yet. Of course it is disappointing that Scotland lost a match they should have won but if they beat Belgium and Wales beat Croatia then Scotland will only be 2 points off the top. They could be top of the group at the half way point. With a bit of luck and the team gelling better together there is no reason why they couldn't still qualify comfortably. Any side is capable of beating any other in this group and there's still 7 matches to play!

With an ex ICT player in the midfield tomorrow instead of the unpleasant Brown, I fully expect a better performance and for Belgium to under-perform under the pressure of being hot favourites.

It's far too early to talk about a new manager ....

...another 24 hours should be about right.

• Agree 1

I tried to come up with a team. It's pretty similar to Levein's though. No glaring absences (except those little traitors in McGeady and McCarthy). So, our players are sub-standard. To cope with this, we need someone inspiring. I think Levein is a decent manager from his work at Hearts and Dundee Utd. But he's not inspiring. I think this should be Dalglish's time. One last throw.

The fat lady ain't even warmimg up yet. Of course it is disappointing that Scotland lost a match they should have won but if they beat Belgium and Wales beat Croatia then Scotland will only be 2 points off the top.

Wales lose 2-0, Scotland down 2-0 with a little over 10 minutes to go .....

I'll let you chose the most appropriate pic !!!

post-2-0-95874100-1350418984.jpg

post-2-0-97317600-1350418996.jpg

post-2-0-77954300-1350419015.jpg

Canada 4-0 down in 32mins to Honduras as well ... With the way the CONCACAF qualification works, thats them officially eliminated from WC qualifying (wont progress to the 4th round of qualifying games)

Canada 4-0 down in 32mins to Honduras as well ... With the way the CONCACAF qualification works, thats them officially eliminated from WC qualifying (wont progress to the 4th round of qualifying games)

Don't worry. Sweden 4 - 0 down away to Germany and have come back to draw! :clapoverhead:

Well thats another campaign well and truly fecked, kind of worrying the difference in standards between us and Belgium

We need to acquire some African colonies, which is where Belgium get most of their best players from.

Was never likely, when your playing a team that can take hazard off the bench for dembele it's always gonna be tough. If say their in th top 10 in the world right now.

Time to look towards 2016. I'm in the fence. The players seem to be behind Levein so that's his arguement, but even if you get rid of Levein the players won't change they'll still be below par footballers. That's Gary Caldwells last chance gone so we now have to look to grant Hanley or Danny Wilson. Oh I hope they become the players try promise to be. Get them in the team now I say get them to form a partnership early on instead of the chopping am changing we've had over the last decade. And keep them as first choice.

Mcgregor can stay in goals till he's 100 for all I care. He's a magnificent stopper, kept us in te game tonight.

We really do have no luck when it comes to our good players though.

Mcgeady-ditched us

McCarthy-ditched us

Maloney-constantly injured up until now and he's not become the player he promised to be e cause of it

McFadden-perma crocked now

Wales have bale, Ireland have McGeady, England have Rooney, who do we have.

In days gone by we would of won that. A stroke of genius from McFadden, or someone would've got on the end of the delivery of a Neil McCann. We have no one that can turn a game on its head.

Yknow what feck it. This generation of players are a write off. Feck them and bring through players from the youth. Get Islam feruz in now before Somalia or Venezuela or wherever the feck he was born do. Get Forrest, Rhodes, Hanley, Wilson, and tony watt in. And prepare for the next decade.

Whether we keep Levein or not that's what should be done in my eyes. Youth, youth, youth.

Don't worry. Sweden 4 - 0 down away to Germany and have come back to draw! :clapoverhead:

Think they put the video of that comeback in the wrong dressing room ... Canada went on to lose 8 (eight) - 1 (as the videprinter would say) with Honduras scoring 4 more in the 2nd half !

Ouch. If they need to restore their confidence they should fix up a game against Levein's Scotland before its too late.

Having just seen Regan's comments, which were understandably diplomatic, reading between the lines makes it pretty clear to me that his time is up.

Edited by Yngwie