FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Derby pitch inspection - GAME OFF

Bronson

By the time the game takes place I'm pretty sure County will have strengthened their team, whereas the best we can hope for is that we keep hold of everyone.
^ This. I wonder if they've turned their sprinkler system off now.

By the time the game takes place I'm pretty sure County will have strengthened their team, whereas the best we can hope for is that we keep hold of everyone.

^

This.

I wonder if they've turned their sprinkler system off now.

Ach don't worry. If some of the names being mentioned on OTB are true we will still win!

Joke of a club. Farce.

To be fair this can happen to anybody -

13 March 2011 -  http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9422305.stm

2 April 2011 - http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/inverness/240817-inverness-ct-v-celtic-postponed/

But it's only happened to us since the USH for the SPL totally ruined our pitch. It's been a problem over in cabbagetown since the year dot.

Time to get on my soapbox once more - I haven't mentioned this all year anyway:

ICT got the 10000 seat rule changed.

ICT should fight to get the USH rule changed. It should be optional to have it, but if you lose a game to frost you get fined. USH is just like the wind turbines, a money-spinner for the industry.

There's always a bright side, if the smelltic play tomorrow we will no longer have that game in hand hanging over us. I quite fancy a draw in that match which can only be good news.

Think it would be better if celtic win that one which will keep us in second place.

There's always a bright side, if the smelltic play tomorrow we will no longer have that game in hand hanging over us. I quite fancy a draw in that match which can only be good news.

Think it would be better if celtic win that one which will keep us in second place.

How's that going to help us win the title?!  :doh:

• Agree 1

A bit of a farce, yes. The only good thing for me is I don't have to try and get out of my sick bed to go and watch it or lose my cash on the two tickets bought. Hopefully I will have stopped coughing by the time the game is rearranged.

Yet another wheel falls off the C*unty Propaganda Caravan.  So much for the huge investment they made during the summer to put an end to the drainage issues, turns out all they did was install USH and relay the surface.

• Agree 2

This link to The Sun has a picture of the flooding which, despite the caption, appears to be located off the pitch and on the ground where the managers would be.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4721758/Derby-goes-down-drain.html

Did they not know that the drainage would need sorted? Or did they ignore it in the summer and hoped for the best?