FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher to Barnsley? Terry stays put***

RossP

im not buying the nice guy routine, nor am i putting any stock in his high profile playing career, hes a poor tactician and the majority of his stay in inverness has hardly been spectacular.

hes signed good players and thats about it, obviously the current squad like him and malpas but they can be replaced.

a good shake up will put an end to my fears of complacency.  even if a player or two go, i think we'll still finish the year strong no matter who is in charge.

next season could be another matter lol

Have you been to any games this season? Some of the football we have played has been the best we have seen thus far in our entire time spent in the SPL. A good "shake up" could have the direct opposite effect. We have made this rise up the table with Butcher at the helm, how you can say that any other manager could walk in and carry on that form? 

no evidence to say it wont work, up until christmas on our first season back in the SPL we were the same number of points off top (or less?) and still ended up in the bottom six.

You're the sort of guy that agrees with the National Rifle Association just because the rest of the world can't believe the drivel that they are coming out with right?

Ah, its good to see now that as he is on the verge of possibly leaving the 'anti-butcher' brigade can come back out and say that he isnt really that good, we can do better, best get rid now when someone wants him etc etc and then don't have to focus on our achievements so far this season which have been heavily influenced by Terry & Mo. Thank god I'm a 'happy clapper' :wave:

• Agree 3

im not buying the nice guy routine, nor am i putting any stock in his high profile playing career, hes a poor tactician and the majority of his stay in inverness has hardly been spectacular.

hes signed good players and thats about it, obviously the current squad like him and malpas but they can be replaced.

a good shake up will put an end to my fears of complacency.  even if a player or two go, i think we'll still finish the year strong no matter who is in charge.

next season could be another matter lol

I'm no happy clapper and I haven't agreed with many of Butcher's decisions throughout his tenure but that's a bit silly imo.

If its true then I'm sorry but its disgusting on Terry's part. The three previous managers who have left us I could understand why they did but this is a joke. Barnsley are going nowhere but down, heavily in debt with a dwindling fan base. He is obviously motivated by money and couldn't give a **** about this club. He won't be getting good luck messages from me...