FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell keen to do us a favour!

Ayeseetee

Guest Mahonio

Of course he's going to play a strong team, if not, then he should be fined and it has nothing to do with Butcher and him being former team mates.

Sounds to me that Deek was having another seethe.  :lol:

That puts a smile on my face for the rest of the morning .... think Adams should do one of those daily diary things where you tear off the next page and get a quote of the day...... sell it at Christmas and call it "Seethings Greetings" with both words also being individually appropriate !!!

"...We are one of the best teams in the SPL this season"

"We are Ross County football club, we are a wee team from the north..."

• Agree 5

Only one player signed for next season, I think Ivan Sproule  is guaranteed MOTM for County as he will be the only one on the pitch. 

You really believe in 10 red cards for OTB? :tongue:

Butcher and McCall weren't even team mates. Butcher left in 1990, McCall joined in 1991. Waste of an article, of course McCall is going to say he is sending his team out to win.

yngwie I know I checked, but then I checked the county - caley game in detail they have foran as 3rd fav to score anytime and 4th is phillip roberts on bet365 anyway, shocking because foran is suspended and roberts is gone show's how reliable the bookys are...

Edited by Ayeseetee