FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bring back the red and black

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on the application form  :004:

You'll see a tiny smaller version of the top with silver squiggles underneath the onetouch logo. Just increase the size on adobe and you'll see where the names will be on the front

Stunning top but with two kids as well as myself and the missus it pretty well rules itself out for most families I guess. Season tickets come first but maybe that lottery win is coming :019:

Is it not £100 only if you want your name on the top and will they not be releasing it to everyone else for the normal price?

Stunning top but with two kids as well as myself and the missus it pretty well rules itself out for most families I guess. Season tickets come first but maybe that lottery win is coming :019:

Is it not £100 only if you want your name on the top and will they not be releasing it to everyone else for the normal price?

[/quoteno its says shirts on avilable to 1000 people and once sold IT  will not be avilable outwith this promotion]

I would have thought that would be the case but as Blackie says it will not be made available outwith the promotion.  I'm guessing that the idea of the £100 is that it will be collectable and exclusive, but I'm the same with 2 kids it will be outwith my budget I'm afraid. I would definitely have bought them one each at normal price.  Good idea though and I hope it's a success and it will raise a bit of money.

Dundee did this several years ago with all season ticket holder names in the fabric ,problem was it was one long run of material so you weren't gauranteed your shirt would have your name on it.Much searching of shirts and swapping about got most folk sorted out with their own name on the shirt.

im getting one  the fact you get a away top free as well means you only pay 60  for a special top to frame

Don't think that's how it works you will only get the one top which is included in the £100, you won't get another one free.

The only tops that will be available are those in the promotion. The only way to get one is to pay £100.

Dundee did this several years ago with all season ticket holder names in the fabric ,problem was it was one long run of material so you weren't gauranteed your shirt would have your name on it.Much searching of shirts and swapping about got most folk sorted out with their own name on the shirt.

The Dundee ones, as with the St Johnston ones had more than 1000 names. They names were printed into the material before it was cut. I believe our ones will have the names in panels on each shirt so all names will be on all shirts.

im getting one  the fact you get a away top free as well means you only pay 60  for a special top to frame

caleyblue, you will only get one shirt + a certificate of authenticity for your £100.

There will also be away tops available to buy which DO NOT have the names printed into them at normal retail prices, however the players will not wear this shirt during the season, they will only wear the one with the names on it.

For your £100 you will receive one shirt with your name included on it and a certificate of authenticity.

Cheers

Thanks for clearing that up Fiona .....

seems straightforward enough .... buy one at £100 with the names on it and frame it because it is a 'collectors item', and buy another at £40 without the names and wear it (if Errea's inconsistent sizes permit !!!) .... oh well, time to start saving !!!

There will also be away tops available to buy which DO NOT have the names printed into them at normal retail prices, however the players will not wear this shirt during the season, they will only wear the one with the names on it.

Result! I want one and I want it now!  :015: