Celtic Pre-Match Chat and Stuff.....

CaleyD

My wife and I celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary today.  We're leaving shortly for a week-end break in a hotel with close family and friends.  What better anniversary present could I wish for than another win at Parkhead?  Oh, and Andy Murray achieving no 1 in the world tennis rankings later today would be good too.  You can bet that I'll be having sneaky looks at my phone all afternoon and evening to follow the progress of both.

Come on ICT.

Great preview tm4tj! I agree that the only tactic for Celtic park is to fry to stay in the game for as long as possible through stuffy defending and hope to nick a late goal.

Happy anniversary Caley Mad in Berks - football results ahead of romance sounds dangerous to me!

Edited by PerfICT

Cheers Perth.

One part of your wishlist has come true CMIB, Andy Murray is No1 in the world after Milos Raonic has withdrawn from the semi final against him due to injury. One down, one to go.

:drinking05: