FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Wedding

AlexEarl

I'm going to my wife's brothers wedding and I want to **** him off as much as possible. I'm from South London and he is a Ross County Fan. I have bought the whole Inverness Caledonian Thislte kit and want to know what best chant I can sing to walk into his wedding too to **** him off?

Any help will be appreciated.

Much love. From a Crystal Palace Fan x

• Funny 1

Crystal Palace. Jesus wept, there’s two of them now.

Go for who put the O and Y. The tune is “What shall we do with the drunken sailor” which is probably meaningless to anybody under 50…

Edited by The Mantis
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

4 hours ago, tm4tj said:

Duelling Banjos

We were in Arisaig for a weekend last year.  There was an Americana festival on - not why we were there. 

Walking back down to the hotel, we came across one of the locals, who had a face that only his Mum could love, sitting at the gate into his garden, checking out everyone going past, and picking on a banjo.

My wife has never seen the film, so she had no idea what I meant when I said "<expletive deleted>!  We've just stumbled into Deliverance."

• Funny 3

If you want to go to heaven when you die 

You’ve got to wear a Caley shirt and Caley tie

You’ve got to wear a woolly bunnet

With **** the County on it

If you want to go to heaven when you die…

…think that’s about right but it’s a helluva long time since I heard that one.

Edited by CaleyCanary
  • Like 1
  • Well Said 1
  • Funny 1

My old man said be a County fan - I said f@@@ off, bollocks yer a **** - we took the Jail End in half a minute, we took the Briggs with the Staigo in it - Hammered in the Mallard - and in the Commercial too - cos when you are tipsy, ye canna trust a gypsy - in their manky Dungwall slums

• Funny 1