FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee Blues

Alex MacLeod

trying to confirm.....

how many would you be taking RiG, Alex or anyone else that's planning it...

Erm, me from Aberdeen. Sadly the Aberdeen branch of the ICTSC still needs some work  :001:

trying to confirm.....

What about the folk on the SC buses?

i'll sort that out Rig.

the venue now is the Dundee Supporters Club on Thistle St.  I'll try to find a map to it but it's about a 10 min walk to the ground.

again they're looking for numbers....

Is that the one we were in not so long ago - about 5 minutes walk from Tannadice? That place is awesome!

I know of one person who is coming from Edinburgh certainly. I'll ask about and see what the crack is. I'll be there.

trying to confirm.....

What about the folk on the SC buses?

the venue now is the Dundee Supporters Club on Thistle St.  I'll try to find a map to it but it's about a 10 min walk to the ground.

So what you're saying is it's not the same place?

i'm not sure RiG.  it's not the penman lounge in Dens that we have been to before...  it's a wee bit further away than that.  also maybe it's an age thing but last time i was there it was more than 5 mins walk!  :003:

i'll try to get a wee map... in fact if you can find the thread from december i'm sure i put a map on there...

i'm not sure RiG.  it's not the penman lounge in Dens that we have been to before...  it's a wee bit further away than that.  also maybe it's an age thing but last time i was there it was more than 5 mins walk!  :003:...

I'm pulling your leg. I'm sure it's the same one and I'm just a fast walker  :003: