are ye feckin serious ??  

116 members have voted

1. 1.

• Course he should
    • he is still our player-yes
    • really not sure
    • fer next season - No
    • feck aff - yer jokin

He still has to wind Robson up to get him sent off so he can star next season as United's Captain so there is unfinished business. He has set a very high standard at ICT and history shows we will move onwards and upwards. The expectations at Tannadice have risen again recently but in the last decade that's all that has happened to them.

Guest birdog

Dods should play, we had this question last time we played DU, he played and played well. However you feel about the guy for leaving us he has given us 100% commitment on the park since signing his pre-contract with them.

I think pre-contracts should be outlawed, yes the player should be allowed to talk to other clubs in the last few months of his current contract but they should not be allowed to commit to someone else while playing for a club.

Dods should play, we had this question last time we played DU, he played and played well. However you feel about the guy for leaving us he has given us 100% commitment on the park since signing his pre-contract with them.

I think pre-contracts should be outlawed, yes the player should be allowed to talk to other clubs in the last few months of his current contract but they should not be allowed to commit to someone else while playing for a club.

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

DODDS

Personally I think he decided to leave due to amount of fans that have spelt his name wrong this season... I hope Paatelainen is not so easily offended :029:

Charlie couldn't even get his first name right at the press conference when they signed him!  :015:

Guest Arab4Ever

i hope he plays, then scores an own goal or something to give us somebody to boo next season

some players like being booed by oppostition fans. i mind charlie miller used to play better when he was being abused. other than that he was a lazy sod :029: