FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Donald Park - support for Saturday!!!!

Mrs Pauliebee

If all is to believed, and Brewster is to be unveiled on Monday..then Parkie will be in the dug-out on Saturday.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish Parkie all the best of luck, he's the best man to get us off the mark!

There's only one Donald Park -  :021:

I fully appreciate the unhappiness with Brewster, but lets get behind Parkie on Saturday and stuff United!

C'mon Caley Jaggies!!!

Mrs PB

Donald Park is the best coach we've had at the club, hope he is appointed as number two.

The one and only thing Bennett made clear on Tuesday night was that Donald would be remaining at the club, no matter who was appointed....

Presumably Brewster let it be known early on that he would have no problem working with him.....

To me that is just about the only positive note in this whole saga.....

Brewster will have been forced to accept that Donald will be his Number 2....

I think so and righjtly too. Donald has shown himself to be a true pro, working amongst some amateurs at times. I am sure he an CB will perform brilliantly thegither.

How many people left with Brew? 4, was it? It will be him and his kit bag coming back.

It is no small thing for him to return. It also shows a fair amount of guts. As we have sen from this site, there are many people wanting him to fail, for some reason. I am sure he is aware of this.

Brewster will have been forced to accept that Donald will be his Number 2....

I think so and righjtly too. Donald has shown himself to be a true pro, working amongst some amateurs at times. I am sure he an CB will perform brilliantly thegither.

How many people left with Brew? 4, was it? It will be him and his kit bag coming back.

It is no small thing for him to return. It also shows a fair amount of guts. As we have sen from this site, there are many people wanting him to fail, for some reason. I am sure he is aware of this.

No one wants him to fail we are scared he will fail

Guest TheSmiddy

Concur with the above.  Parkie is a legend though and deserves recognition for his efforts, Saturday is a good time to say a big thank you.

There's only one Donald Park!!

As Mrs PB so elequently put to me just a few minutes ago he's the only shining light in this pile of  :toilet01:

You are so right. It is smelling of the old pals act yet again  :029:

No one wants him to fail we are scared he will fail

Precisely. I will delighted to be proved completely wrong.

As I won't be at TCS this Saturday, please pass on a

:021: One Donald Park  :021:

and especially

:021: One Charlie Christie  :021:

from me, and let's hope we thrash United.

Should Park be allowed to stay?  :tic01:

He & CC have apparently allowed the players to become so unfit they are unable to win any games

Only Super Brew can save us now!!  :029:

:tic01:  :sillywave:  :tic01:  :sillywave:  :tic01:

In light of the sometimes over the top reaction (both positive and negative) to the replacement of CC it is time for a bit of calm and for everyone who supports the club (which is and will always be bigger than any one man) to put aside reaction to this issue until after the game tomorrow and get behind the team.

The one thing that is certain is that winning tomorrow's game is important irrespective of who becomes the mangager and the less distractions there are for Donald and the team the better.

Come 5pm on Sat evening the furory can re-commence.

In terms of DP staying, I would suspect that he will make the final call irrespective of whether Grassa et al say that he is staying or otherwise.

Dear Mrs PB,  :love10:

I am writing this to you personally as you know that I would not bullshitt ya. The following is my psychological formulation and the message from ma teacup.  :001:

If Tonalt was privy to what has gone on behind the scenes and there is some issues with CC - he will not stay. I suspect that he is only carrying on fer the club and the players at present.

I expect him to resign in the next week - It will be cited that the club desperately tried to convince him to stay but that he had to move on for personal reasons an/or he felt that he had to move on in the professional sense and allow the new manager scope to change things himself. Then the club can say that it was his decision and no pressure was applied.

He was not included in the "plans" in April and I would put money on Duncan Shearer being appointed in Tonalts place.

Lets just see if I am proved rite - YET AGAIN - No bad fer a havering, drunken old git!!

Hope I am wrong tho.  :024:

Dear Gorgeous Tattooed @rse,

I've learnt to just enjoy today - tomorrow is a whole new adventure!!!!!

Parkie, IMHO, is the very best person for the job.

Of course he'll never take on the role, but that doesn't mean I can't

enjoy every second of him being in full control of the dug-out on Saturday!

Mrs PB

x

Amongst all the cr@p there is a glimmering flicker of hope.....his name is Donald Park!

Guest neksor

Donald Park - a wee man with a big influence!

Will he want to stay?  I hope so but football politics are known to very fickle.

Meantime lets support him and his efforts for tomorrow.

Neksor

Go Parky. :015:  Great guy.  GB assured us that DP will have a part to play in the club whatever happens.  He is totally dedicated and has offered to go if that's what's best for the team. I do believe GB on that point and DP will stay, although that's not to say there won't be any additions to the back room team.

Go Parky. :015:  Great guy.  GB assured us that DP will have a part to play in the club whatever happens.  He is totally dedicated and has offered to go if that's what's best for the team. I do believe GB on that point and DP will stay, although that's not to say there won't be any additions to the back room team.

Interesting post L_G.... Were you sittting in on the interviews..?

Sorry - Interview..?

Dear Sexy PB ?

So is there any formal feedback on Parky's position or is he being the loyal one until the two week break after the Hibees game ?

And hey - I have got another tatoo - the bad news is that it is six inches higher than the last one.

CU in a corner in the Iona on Saturday ?

John Mac  :crazy07:

Dear Sexy PB ?

So is there any formal feedback on Parky's position or is he being the loyal one until the two week break after the Hibees game ?

And hey - I have got another tatoo - the bad news is that it is six inches higher than the last one.

CU in a corner in the Iona on Saturday ?

John Mac  :crazy07:

Will you show her that six inches high thing..?

:crazy07: