FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Donald Park - support for Saturday!!!!

Mrs Pauliebee

To simply ignore the smut and remind you that this is a family site  :32: What is happening with Tonalt. Are my spiritual vibes wrong ? Is my psychological formulation flawed ? Is it going to be:

A. The happy ever after ending. Brew welcomes Tonalt into his bosom and the Board announce formally that this has happened and the expectation is for Tonalt to assume the Assistant Managers role for the foreseeable future. High Praise for the Board will ensue.

OR 

B. Tonalt is simply being the loyal servant and would not let the club down at such a time of turmoil and has agreed to remain in his position until after the Hibees game and then offer, again with professional dignity, his resignation, sparing the blushes of the board in the process. That would again allow the board two weeks to announce his successor - whoever that may be ?!!

Am I alone in wishing that a formal comment about the future of Donald Park is necessitated.

I don't think there is any need for a statement to clarify the situation regarding the post of assistant manager.

Vice Chairman, Mr Bennett made it abundantly clear to all us privelleged members of the supporters trust, that Mr Park would remain with the club irrespective of who would become the new manager.

In fact this statement was issued to that privelleged body, BEFORE  the Mr Bennet knew who would be appointed to replace Charlie Christie and before the exhaustive and thoroughly searching programme of interviews had taken place.. :023:

As my old friend CS Lewis once said to me : We may give our human loves the unconditional allegiance which we owe only to God.  Then they become gods: then they become demons.  Then they will destroy us, and also destroy themselves.  For natural loves that are allowed to become gods do not remain loves.  They are still called so, but can become in fact complicated forms of hatred.

Noe foresight needed on this one IHE, the club and Brewster have already confirmed that Park will remain as assistant.

No matter how it came about I actually think it was the most sensible thing for all concerned as it offers a bit of stability in the management team and Brewster, regardless of lessons learned at Dundee Utd, is still an amateur when it comes to management and will benefit greatly from having the vastly experienced and respected Parkie by his side.

I would be a lot more fearful for our future had Park not remained at the club.

Dear Mrs PB  :crazy07:

Today gave me hope that my formulation could be wrong but it will now be sorely tested. It could not go amiss that Brew dragged Parky out of the dugout for "advice" and then quickly hooked Niculae. That could be a statemnet of support and intent but what will the Board make of it ?

Johndo xx