FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trim the squad game

SMEE

Lets pretend yer Brewster, and youve manged to tear your self away from reflective surfaces for a mo. Your first task is to trim the squad. Which players would you look to move on to make space.

Ad begin with Rory, Denzil and Morgan for starters. I think Denzil is one of a few who we really need to take a long hard look at. The guy is a fekin Legend, and has played his part in our climbe to the top, but i think this level is beyond him. I would also look for takers for Black as I see him as an upstart.

Setting all sentiment aside........

McAllister would go out on loan, partly for his own good and partly because Brew may not play next season and their is a chance Niculae could be sold on and we would then be looking to bring in a player again.  If McAllister can pull himself together then it could save us a fee

McBain would have to go as I think we have better options on that side of the pitch and attempts to convert him into a left back aren't looking to be going too smoothly (early I know, but we only have 3 days left in the window).

If Zander doesn't feature in any immediate plans then he has to be allowed to go on loan to keep him sharp.  But only to another SPL, 1st Div or English team as anything else would be below the lad IMO.  We have to be able to get him back in January of this does happen.

We simply can't afford to let anyone of the regular back 4 go as we have little cover there as it is.

Other than that I would be waiting till the January window to see how everyone else shapes up under Brewsters management and the style of game he opts for.

Unless any players have requested a desire to move in this window, then I can't realistically see us letting anyone leave on a permanent basis.

Very well, I would expect. Mutual respect, and understanding of the difficulties playing and settling abroad.

And both have humble origins in the depressing surroundings of communist tower blocks in the East.  :016:

With the number of strikers now at the club I wonder if it would benifit the club and the player for Dean MacDonald to go out on loan until january

I think it would be of more benefit to the club to have Rory go out on loan, Dean has played and scored at a pretty decent level has he not.