FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Proctor Coming Home

Guest WynessLegend

Guest WynessLegend

I'm delighted to see that Brewster has managed to bring David Proctor back from United. I always thought he was a talented player and he will be a useful addition to our defence.

Good to see that we're getting a bit of competition for goalkeeping with Malkowski coming on loan from Hibs.

One more defender before the window shuts and we're sorted.

i always liked proctor,he is versitile and can play a few positions,hopefully get a def in and no-one leaves and were sorted,no doubt the usual hoards of knockers will slag of the proctor deal as much as they have ziggy and he hasnt even played for ict yet :017:

Proctor didn't make the grade with us. The fact that we were able to offload him to the mugs at Tannadice AND get a ?20k transfer fee was one of the best pieces of business we have ever done.

He was absolutely gash at Tannadice and was culpable for a few of the goals their defence leaked early last season. Never got anywhere near the first team after that.

Disappointing signing, yet rather predictable.

Spooky, I was speaking to him after our dismal defensive showing on Saturday and asked him if he wanted a game?

Anyone else you want me to speak to with my new found powers?  :004:  Only an hour to go though.