FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Proctor Coming Home

Guest WynessLegend

Not bad work in 4 days.  2 defenders (although Proc can play in a few positions) and a goalie.  Good work I would say.  The loan deals will help us through and give the management team a chance to have a bit more time for a look around.  I notice all 3 go straight into the squad for tomorrow.

Guest WynessLegend

I'm delighted to see that Brewster has managed to bring David Proctor back from United. I always thought he was a talented player and he will be a useful addition to our defence.

Good to see that we're getting a bit of competition for goalkeeping with Malkowski coming on loan from Hibs.

One more defender before the window shuts and we're sorted.

So, Phil McGuire ............. and we ARE sorted.

Well done Brewster - joining the club within days of the transfer window closing he has done a good job. Our season begins now.

Guest Arab4Ever

terrible signing.  he was awful in the first division last season

i suppose on the plus side he will be good and ready then :024:

Guest Glen Mhor

Hopefully he'll have something to prove when he plays again which is no bad thing. I always thought he was quite a good player and couldn't see the reasoning behind the move to Dundee Utd and things didn't work out there. Let's give him a chance and see how he does for us.

I see Brew's actions  as positive so far.

My perspective on all this ?

He made a mistake and learned something from it. But it's in the past and nobody's perfect so can we now please stop sniping at him and get on with it. He deserves a hearty second chance.

Fool me once  shame on you.

Fool me twice  shame on me.

If it were to happen again we should be ready for it but I think that the only way Brewster is determined to leave ICT this time around is feet first.

C'mon Caley Thistle....AND Brewster. :022:

I see Brew's actions  as positive so far.

My perspective on all this ?

He made a mistake and learned something from it. But it's in the past and nobody's perfect so can we now please stop sniping at him and get on with it. He deserves a hearty second chance.

Fool me once  shame on you.

Fool me twice  shame on me.

If it were to happen again we should be ready for it but I think that the only way Brewster is determined to leave ICT this time around is feet first.

C'mon Caley Thistle....AND Brewster. :022:

Dunno about that, but I think we will see him here for a while.

I am very glad Proctor is coming back  - I was gutted that he left in the first place. CB will have to do a bit of work on him, I suspect as his confidence must be rock bottom. We have not seen his best yet.

CB is to be congratulated for the amount and quality of strings he pulled in such a short time. No-one else could have done what he did.