FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness v Aberdeen Build Up

RiG

I'd have an even better feeling about it if a piano fell on Steve Lovell some time between now and 2 pm tomorrow...

Good news that Hart's out though - he's been good for them over the past couple of seasons - not that Pele got much credit for resigning him when he was there.

I've got a good feeling about this one. It's a long time since I've being looking forward to a game quite as much.

We'd better make the most of it cos our next home game isnt for another 3 weeks , fixtures  this season is crap

we're not all lucky enough to afford to go to all the away games

Anyone got any views on what the team should be? Same again? I thought we lacked a lot of fluency againsy Killie and was particularly concerned with the left hand side - McBain lacked presence in defence and I think Wilson is weakened by having to either cut in or cross with his weaker foot. Rankin must be desperate to get his place back and although he had a very poor start to the season, it's maybe time to give Hastings a chance to repeat last season's form. Central defence was also a concern but there are fewer options, so I would risk going:

Fraser

Tokely Munro McGuire Hastings

Cowie Duncan Black Rankin

Niculae Wyness

If it's not working, Wilson and Brewster would bring great experience as subs. Your thoughts? 

todays results makes the game tomorrow more important, 3 points would clear us further away from the bottom of the table.

I think now is the time we get passed the Aberdeen hoodoo

Malkowski

Tokely  McGuire    Munro  McBain

Duncan

Cowie  Black    Rankin

Brewster  Niculae

Anyone got any views on what the team should be? Same again? I thought we lacked a lot of fluency againsy Killie and was particularly concerned with the left hand side - McBain lacked presence in defence and I think Wilson is weakened by having to either cut in or cross with his weaker foot. Rankin must be desperate to get his place back and although he had a very poor start to the season, it's maybe time to give Hastings a chance to repeat last season's form. Central defence was also a concern but there are fewer options, so I would risk going:

Fraser

Tokely Munro McGuire Hastings

Cowie Duncan Black Rankin

Niculae Wyness

If it's not working, Wilson and Brewster would bring great experience as subs. Your thoughts?   

Totally agree with your starting team unfortunately I fear Brewster will stick with the same team despite the obvious inadequacies on the left

KENCAR, YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR CB TO SLIP UP CAN YOU !!  GO ON ADMIT IT  :024:

Kencar has readily admitted to having a Brewster vodoo doll which he sticks pins into every Friday night.

Lets just get tore into those sheepy seagulls and give them what they deserve.

Dodgy Arms now open for business. :drinking09: :drinking08: :drinking02: :eat03: :music03: :music05: :panda01: :panda02: