FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness v Aberdeen Build Up

RiG

I'll need to mind and pick up a copy of the Eveing Express and see what that clown McKimmie says about the game. I will guess something along the lines of he has never heard of any of our players.

in the style of Keegan, I would love it if we destroyed Aberdeen. It's perhaps the one game I want to win most out of all the ones we play each season.

Always good to hear the opposition manager gobbing off about how good his side is....that'll have the effect of building up our guys even more so they'll go out on Sunday and smear on his rose tinted glasses. (I hope!)

There's got to be a "you know when you've been tangoed" chant in there somewhere as Denzil scores his 100th goal which also happens to be the winner in a 2-1 victory .........  :003:

Guest pompeyjags

Wouldnt it be great to be able to slap the fat Tangoman in his big feckin gob.

do u know the guy who 'slapped' dida by any chance??? :023:

I'll need to mind and pick up a copy of the Eveing Express and see what that clown McKimmie says about the game. I will guess something along the lines of he has never heard of any of our players.

in the style of Keegan, I would love it if we destroyed Aberdeen. It's perhaps the one game I want to win most out of all the ones we play each season.

The EE drives me insane, Tangoman more so - he is such an arrogant git.  Wouldn't it be fantastic to wipe the smile off his face - TWICE!

Wouldnt it be great to be able to slap the fat Tangoman in his big feckin gob.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Don't you just relish reading the references to ICT in McKimmie's collumn.

I didn't get an EE this week. What mince was he spewing this week?

I see Calderwood is in the paper warning Brewster not to try any mind games after old Craig met Severin during the week. Sounds like Tangoman is getting a bit worked up already if heis having to release this kind of stuff to the Press and Journal  :001:

Here's hoping that Derek Young plays, Richie Byrne returns from injury, Miller is played up front and Severin is stationed in the centre of defence.

If that all happens we will win 8 - 0.

He (Calderwood) said: "Europe has been brilliant for this club with the excitement caused by our displays against Dnipro.

Exciting?  :rotflmao: I thought they were dull and played fairly average against Dnipro in both games, personally dont think either of them deserved to go through but someone had to, still whatever turns old jellybelly on.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/7051966.stm

Nice number of names missing there from the Aberdeen team.

Considine has aggravated an injury while playing for the Scotland U21s midweek, Smith is still injured and Hart is recovering from having his tonsils removed.

Rumours that Aberdeen are looking to resign Leon Mike are not yet confirmed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/7051966.stm

Nice number of names missing there from the Aberdeen team.

Considine has aggravated an injury while playing for the Scotland U21s midweek, Smith is still injured and Hart is recovering from having his tonsils removed.

Rumours that Aberdeen are looking to resign Leon Mike are not yet confirmed.

not meaning to sound negative but i wouldnt be too confident just cos they've got a few missing , look what happened when we played Killlie's 2nd team other week !

not meaning to sound negative but i wouldnt be too confident just cos they've got a few missing , look what happened when we played Killlie's 2nd team other week !

No but it certainly is a boost when some of their most influential players are ruled out especially those like Considine who have been in good form for them.