FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black's behaviour

Guest neksor

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did Rig, The 2-2 midweek one down there.......unless there were 2 shirt issues.

Cheers. Is that the one where we were 2 down but got 2 late goals in a game where we deserved nothing?

The one I am thinking of was last season, just before Christmas and Black was getting "stuck" shall we say to some of the Pars lads who reacted badly. I can't mind if he was sent off or if he was taken off for his own good.

That's the one aye. We were two down, but got a lucky penalty, and Dennis had a flukey lob from the edge of the area, all in the last 10 minutes. We were awful that night.

Blackie had been acting like a nutter, and if I mind right, was lucky not to be sent off after lashing out at one of their players when they'd both tumbled over. He was hooked for his own good, he would've got sent off. When he was hooked he took off his top......I can't remember if he actually threw it anywhere though :024:

I seem to mind it was a Saturday game at Dunfermline, early last season - pretty sure it finished 0 : 0.

Blackie was having a great game, but did get booked after tangling wth Jim Hamilton, which obviously got CC worried and led to him coming off with about 20 mins to go...

He did rip his shirt off in that one....

Miss Cuthbert was a diminutive wee cutie. And she liked Mr MacPherson too! I saw it in  her body language when he came thundering around with his cape flying, his tackety brogues a thumping and his 6 foot 3 manly frame giving her the shivers. His fine head of sleekit hair did nothing to undermine his appeal .

She was nice to me giving me the accolade of being first in the class at the end of the 5th year so I liked her quite a lot until she made the class titter by referring to me as a cockerel--must have been something about the way my hairstyle caught her attention I suppose or maybe it was just plain ole lust . All us young boys have all these dreams don't we. :015:

She was on a par with Miss Goodsir the Geography teacher.who also had prominent female charms but I am not absolutely certain that her teaching style measured up since she seemed a little shy, forby.

And thank you Scotty for allowing an older man to digress and reminisce about the good old days. Keeps us healthy doesn't it Charles?  :003:

Charles has been too busy fantacising about Cerys.

Most journalists have forgotten about Black's behaviour and concentrate on the Bannerman love nest.

Is this someone in one of these populist TV programmes, much loved by the redtop tabloids, where people phone in and vote for nonentities? I believe Miss Goodsir met a goodsir and emigrated to New Zealand with him. (This thread is becoming seriously diverted.)

I seem to mind it was a Saturday game at Dunfermline, early last season - pretty sure it finished 0 : 0.

That's right, it was the 0-0 game. In fairness to Blackie, he wasn't the only one who lost the head a bit that day.

That's the one I am thinking of. Referee totally lost control of that game and it was surprising that we ended up with 22 players still on the pitch. Actually, we didn't, Crawford was sent off wasn't he when he slipped into Hastings? I mind at the time I thought it was a shocking challenge but then I saw the replay - oops!

Charles

I am happy that her Mr Right showed up. Nice lass miss Goodsir,she had a very pleasant disposition.. hope she is reading this.  :016:

The truth was that she was a new teacher and some of the lads took advantage of this and tried to push her around. What I liked about her was that she handled it well and never lost her cool. :022:

• 2 weeks later...

Bill Leckie in yesterday?s super soaraway Scottish Sun:

?Stupid booking for kicking ball away followed by petulant reaction?

and

?had to be held back from referee?

I suppose its all work in progress, but he won?t get the big the move he craves by carrying on like that.

A few Falkirk fans on P & B had commented on something happening during the game the other day but didn't really elborate as to what it was. You'd think Black would mind what happened the last time he kicked a ball away down at Falkirk!  :015:

• 1 month later...