ICT V Celtic : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mee...you do realise that ICT get a cut of the revenue from Setanta and that income will contribute to Mike Smiths wages  :010:

S'OK - a Dundee United fan paid for it  :001:  :001:  :001:

"easy - easy" was the cry!

But "suddenly", as Craig may have said, somebody switched the sound off at the south end.

Doesn't top the 1-3 game at Parkhead.

For me, it was reminiscent of the 4-3 game at Almondvale, but this time the outcome was the right one.

Absolutely Fantastic , coming back from 2 nil  down & to finally win with  10 men  !! :021: :021:

pure quality  :021: :021: :021:

Champions League Celtic  :crazy07: what a joke :rotflmao:  :blob04: :blob05: :blob06: :icon_santa: :icon_santa: :icon_santa:

:icon_santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE  :icon_santa:

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

still cant beleive todays result  :clapping03: and let the form of the team continue in this seasons  ess pee ell  .

i think the support of the fans definately urged the team on that extra bit, but my question will be (with the exeption ot the two ejected celtic fans :blah01:) Where will many of thease fans be at the next home game. Because the second half of the game was amoung the best atmosphere's there has been at caledonian stadium. is it  again a case of only turn up to see the big teams.  :018:

This aannoys me a bit as it must with other long term Caley fans.

If the run continues we will easily be challenging for top six football, beats relegation contenders any day, and no need for

"Thank F*** for Gretna"

'......unbelievably took the lead..'

Celtic have been bragging recently about the Champions League. Once they took a rather fortunate 2-0 lead their fans got cocky and their players went into some showboating.

Blaming the pitch, blaming our audacity for having the cheek to take the lead but for Craig it was another three points and a very difficult game next week.

Has anyone else found out the last time Celtic threw away a 2-0 lead and could not beat a 10 man diddy team?

Does this now make us unofficial world club championees.

Well, Celtic beat Milan, Milan won the world club Championship recently..........therefore one add one makes five and we are world champions.

sorted.

Stick this in yer pipe and smoke it ya wee ginger whinging f*nny.  The official match stats as follows: -  

Inverness CT 7 Shots On Target, Septic 6

Inverness CT 3 Shots Off Target, Septic 5

Inverness CT 3 goals, Septic 2

Was having some banter with some older, more sensible Septic fans on walk from the ground.  The only two words they wanted to hear from Strachan were "I resign".  They also hoped that Scotland will take him.  

still cant beleive todays result  :clapping03:and let the form of the team continue in this seasons  ess pee ell  .

i think the support of the fans definately urged the team on that extra bit, but my question will be (with the exeption ot the two ejected celtic fans :blah01:) Where will many of thease fans be at the next home game. Because the second half of the game was amoung the best atmosphere's there has been at caledonian stadium. is it  again a case of only turn up to see the big teams.  :018:

This aannoys me a bit as it must with other long term Caley fans.

If the run continues we will easily be challenging for top six football, beats relegation contenders any day, and no need for

"Thank F*** for Gretna"

I'd rather they turn up for the big games than never turn up at all.

I just went for a Mackie D's and had to drive past Celtic Park on the way.  Its in darkness, there's no one around, the big screen is off and it looks like a very very sad place.  Desolate in fact.  Its almost as if....  as if......

SOMEONE GOT IT RIGHT UP THEM!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA  :blah01: :rotflmao:

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

yeah i suppose, but you get my piont.

Also i think i can see you in the bbc match report in the picture of proctor celebrating.

Didn't it make the victory that bit sweeter  'cause they started the "easy easy" chant when the went 2-0 up?

No doubt in my mind who was the better keeper on the park. Well done Ike some outstanding saves.

The defence is looking like a unit again; McGuire was a rock and Proctor was superb in the second half.

Marius showed his class and strength, and Rankin, Black, Duncan and Cowie shone in midfield.

There were many magic moments today, but I have to say I enjoyed Blackie winding up Scott Brown  :003:

Well done lads!

"easy - easy" was the cry!

But "suddenly", as Craig may have said, somebody switched the sound off at the south end.

Doesn't top the 1-3 game at Parkhead.

For me, it was reminiscent of the 4-3 game at Almondvale, but this time the outcome was the right one.

Yep, and I recall being 3-0 down to Ayr Utd, and winning 4-3. Those were the days when we didnt sweat being beaten at HT, cos we knew Pele would think of something.

But today was unbelievable! I little bit of Xmas magic. Everyone played brill. I am afraid I have gone off Strachan and no longer find him funny. "Not on my watch!" :015:

This winning run will come to an end, but just now we are the form team! JC will not fancy it one lil bit!